chapter four,

k yeah this chapter contains smut. (well it's like masturbating but ?? still. it was rly funny to write. enjoy it) i'm not gonna put a warning idk i never really do lmao, so here's all ur gonna get. ;-)

also, yeah, mr kendall is a fuhkin asshole creep. boo at him. throw tomatoes. wait for him outside the venue and then beat him up. whatever u want.

-

gerard was utterly impressed at frank's band- how fast they were growing, how amazing their music was, how cute their rhythm guitarist-slash-singer was..

maybe he was just amazed because of frank, but nevertheless, they'd gained fifty thousand subscribers on youtube in a little over a month, because of their fun covers that took a twist on the original songs, and their own original songs, along with the cute members.

gerard had grown attached to frank as he'd watched him over the past month- he loved his voice, and the way he loved memes, and how he was passionate about playing the guitar and eating cereal. he was funny and energetic all the time, apart from when he napped, and only then he looked innocent with softly closed eyes and cute little snores.

gerard wasn't watching him right now, though, he was with mikey, re-watching star wars episode viii, after an easy day of work. things had gotten easier after finding frank- it was easier to go through people and find others when he was so focused on his computer, and he'd gotten a pay rise that he really didn't need because of it.

frank was someone that had helped him feel better about himself too- he was constantly posting fuckboy selfies on his celebrity snapchat, which gerard followed, with captions like: " baby, ur so beautiful <3 "

gerard pretended he would cringe when he saw them, but he secretly loved it. he hadn't been given compliments in a very long time that weren't from his mum or his brother- or any family, really. the snapchats were hot and they were captioned with such lovely things, it was hard for gerard to not love them.

the next morning, when gerard got to work, he was a little early. he made sure to wave to mr kendall but not let himself get dragged away by his boss, and he walked over to lindsey's cubicle.

"hey, lindsey, can i ask a favour?" he asked, and she paused applying her lipstick.

"yeah gerard, what is it?"

"er- could you watch this ip address for me?" he handed her a slip of paper, with numbers jotted down neatly on. "i think it's suspicious but i'm already watching a couple," he continued, and she grinned at him.

"of course, gerry," she replied, giving him a nickname. he flushed, scratching the back of his neck.

"er- thanks, lindsey. i'll be in my office if you need me."

"okay, gerard. i'll keep you updated on this," she waved the paper, and he nodded, giving her a small smile.

he waddled into his office, closing the door behind him. he placed his coffee on his coaster and his x-men, issue number one-twenty, on the side of his keyboard. he turned on the laptop and logged in, then into the website and flicked through a few people while he plugged in his headphones. he then skimmed through some ip addresses he was watching for suspicious behavior- because yes, he did actually do his job- before opening frank's camera.

his mouth dropped when the camera opened, his eyes widening in disbelief.

frank was jacking himself off, completely naked as he writhed on his bed. one of his hands slid on his cock, the other in his mouth to try and muffle the noises he was making. each movement had gerard getting harder, and his mouth was watering. frank whined around his fingers, his eyes squeezing shut.

"fuck!" he pulled his hand out, moving to grip the sheets. gerard wanted to be there. frank's free hand slid down to his ass, slipping two fingers in as he let out a breathy moan. gerard's eyes widened, and he gasped. god, gerard wanted to be there. poor frank, using his fingers instead of gerard fucking him. gerard whined softly, before promptly shutting his mouth.

he stared wide-eyed as frank fucked himself quickly and roughly on his own fingers, little "ah-ah"'s leaving his wide lips as he did so. his cock was little and strangely enough, gerard found really hot. frank must be small in general- his hand could fit right around his little cock, and gerard though that was hot, too.

"oh- fuck," frank whined, arching his back and coming hard into his hand, before his body went completely slack. "god," he giggled, laying on his bed and panting for a moment, before wiping his body off and standing up, turning to get some clothes from his drawer. gerard stared in awe at his cute butt, watching as frank pulled on some batman boxer briefs. the small man yawned, running a couple of fingers through his unruly hair.

gerard heard a knock on his door and he quickly skipped to a different person, before spinning his desk chair around in time to see mr kendall enter.

"hey, gerard," he greeted gerard, before widening his eyes at the sight of the blond.

"hi, boss," gerard croaked, his face flushed, lips parted and slightly swollen from being bitten, and his blond hair a mess, his hand not being able to let it go and he stared up at the older man.

"you look like you've just been fucked," mr kendall laughed, and gerard sighed, nodding.

"i wish," he said without thinking, laughing a little, and his bosses eyes snapped back to him, serious all of a sudden. gerard swallowed as mr kendall took a step towards gerard, tucking some of his bleached hair behind his ear. the smaller man fought the urge to flinch.

"i'm always here if you need me," mr kendall said, his voice husky. if gerard was creepy, this guy was fucking terrifying.

"er- o-okay," gerard said, and mr kendall winked, before leaving the room.

gerard let out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding, blinking slowly, not realizing what had just happened. he turned around, packed up his things, and ignoring everyone else's protests as he left, calling out an "i feel sick, sorry," he put his things in his nissan, and drove home.

wrapping himself in blankets when he got home, he called mikey over, before going onto frank's snapchat and smiling softly at the new photos that were posted. he blushed, remembering what he'd watch him do shortly before the photo had been taken. he was a little scared to go back to work- even to just work late. maybe he'd ask to work from home for a while, until things blow over.