chapter seven,

i felt like double updating lol 

also ! this is set in 2018 so if they wear like ,, "regular" clothes ,,,,,,, that's just gonna happen lmao

-

frank woke up the next morning with a bit of a headache and feeling a little annoyed, staring at his phone in anger. 

maybe it was because it was cracked, maybe it was because his stalker-person 'g' was messaging him on it. speaking of which, he turned his glare to his closed laptop, attempting to burn holes into the thick plastic with imaginary laser-vision. needless to say, it didn't work.

he sighed, resting his head back and staring at the ceiling, the pale color irritating his head even more. it was just so bland- he needed a painter, someone who'd draw all over his walls, and make them interesting. 

he was still in his clothes from the night before, his jeans feeling stuck to his body by sweat or some other fluid, and it felt disgusting. he peeled them off, throwing them into the hamper along with his shirt. 

he heard banging at his door and he groaned, stumbling out of bed and through the kitchen to the front door. "who is it?" he croaked, and he heard neil groan from outside.

"let me in, fuckface, i've got advil." damn him for being so precious.

frank opened the door, seeing neil, shaun and john with matching bleary looking expressions, being pushed past instantly. john seated himself on frank's couch, wrapping himself and shaun in the comforter. neil threw the box of advil onto the kitchen counter, before joinging them.

"why are you three here again?" frank asked, rubbing his eyes.

"your house is the only one with heating," shaun mumbled, the other two agreeing. "and it's fuckin' cold." 

"hm, whatever," frank mumbled, going back into his bedroom to pull on some sweats and a black adidas hoodie. briefly forgetting about the mysterious 'g' and how he's being stalked, frank picked up his laptop and moved to the kitchen island, to check his emails and twitter. he smiled at the new followers the band had received- he was so proud pencey already, and they'd barely even started. he knew the whole social-media thing would work out.

there was another knock at his door, one he wasn't expecting, and neither were the other men, apparently. "turn it off," john groaned, burying his face into shaun's shoulder. 

frank giggled, swatting his head playfully as he walked past, only to be hissed at. frank opened the front door, only to meet with an awkward mailman. frank never got mail, what's up with this?

"hi- um- is this the residence of mr. frank iero?" he asked, butchering frank's last name like everyone usually does.

"it's eye-ear-oh, but yeah?" 

"oh, sorry! parcel for ya', you gotta sign," the man handed him a package along with a clipboard, which he signed. "thanks!" the guy smiled lopsidedly before leaving, and frank furrowed his eyebrows at the box, which was a little bigger than a hand. 

"what is it?" neil asked from his spot on the couch, the three men looking significantly warmer and comfier than when they arrived.

"gimme a sec," frank grumbled, putting the box on the island and moving to get a knife, so that he could cut the thick parcel paper.

sliding the knife carefully down the side of the paper, so not to cut the box, (just in case,) he cut around one side, before pulling the pristine white box out of the packaging. the logo on the top side was a plain apple, on the sides it stated it was an iphone, and on top was a picture of the beautiful phone frank had lusted after since it's release, the iphone x. 

"what the fuck," he whispered, tugging the top of the box off carefully, only to be met with a sticky-note. 

hey. sorry for making you break your phone. here's a new one. my number's on it, if you ever need me. sorry for scaring you and creeping you out. i still think you're wonderful, and amazing, and super talented.
xog

frank was shook, to say the least. 

his hands were shaking as he took out the phone and powered it on, placing it delicately on the counter, took out the charger and headphones, and placed them next to it. 

"is that the new iphone?" neil asked sneaking up behind frank.

"fuck!" frank hissed, his hand snatching out to grab the hand-written note and shove it in his pocket. "yeah- yeah, i've been saving for a while and i just bought it," he lied and neil nodded.

"sweet! you've gotta let me play around on it once it's set up."

"will do," frank chuckled awkwardly, picking up the phone and beginning to set it up once he'd heard neil leave the kitchen. once he'd gotten the hang of it, and connected everything up, he went to the contacts, and sure enough it was there: two customer service numbers, and then another. "holy shit," he whispered, pressing the call button to the number, only for it to be sent straight to voicemail. there wasn't even a special voicemail message, just the typical robotic voice. 

"um- if you're there, uh, thank you," frank said to his laptop quietly, making sure the other men didn't hear him. his phone buzzed in his hand, and he swallowed at the response.

g: anytime