chapter nine,

i really pride myself on being into k-pop and being rly gay for rapmon when i was like twelve cause now they're popular jhdskjsjkf

-

it had been two weeks since g had last texted him, and frank was sick of it. how dare this guy do whatever he did to frank and then leave him? frank was annoyed. thoroughly creeped out, and annoyed.

he'd decided to just try to forget about g, but he really couldn't. he needed to know- who was g? and why did he think frank was so amazing? and why on earth did he send frank an iphone, for free? 

he was confused, and creeped out, and annoyed. 

"hey, you there?" he asked, home from being out to lunch with the boys. being with them, especially neil, had started to make him on edge. "gee? fuckface? c'mon, man, quit leaving me hanging." 

he took off his hoodie, revealing the pale skin and tattoos beneath, throwing it onto the back of the couch. kicking off his sneakers, he slid to the fridge in his socks and took out the orange juice carton, taking a large mouthful. picking up his laptop, he slid to the couch, stopping slightly short because of the thick carpet. 

"hello? are you listening? well, i assume you are, mr gee, so here's how my day went. so i woke up and said hi to you, but you didn't reply you asshole, and then i got dressed and had cereal, and then i played halo until tim picked me up to go out to lunch. and at lunch they were being homophobic and they weren't even drunk this time and- god, gee, i don't know what to do! like, i love them, but they're assholes. and the band's getting pretty popular so i don't think i should quit- hey, do you play any instruments? we could start our own band." 

he giggled to himself, turning on the tv and skimming through the channels until he landed on adventure time. 

"now this is a fucking good show. i'm so sad that it's ending soon- have you seen it? who's your favorite character? i love marceline, she's like, a super badass vampire lesbian. i like to think that i'm like her but i know that i'm more like hot-dog princess or somethin' dumb like that." he stayed quiet after that, watching the show contently.

eventually, shaun and tim came over, and the three played on frank's xbox for a while. frank was bored the whole time, though, and he didn't really want to be near his two band mates after hearing about what they had to say about gay people. the other two could tell that he didn't really want them there, and eventually, they left frank alone again. 

"i think i need some new friends, d'ya agree?" he asked his laptop, after climbing into bed. "like, i've only just realising what boring people they are. you're creepy but at least that's something- tim literally goes along with everything neil says. it's annoying." 

he put on corpse bride, watching it boredly as he ate popcorn. "hey, do you like this movie? i usually love this movie, but i'm just not into it right now. is that weird? or just my mood? you know, talking to myself has gotten pretty boring. you know, i've never talked to myself before. apart from right now, because apparently you're not here." he glared into the camera, before coughing.

he sniffled as he scrolled through twitter, frowning as he realized that he was getting sick. he replied to a few tweets and followed a few people, noticing one person kept popping up in his notifications; @gerardway_

frank 'hm'ed softly ass he clicked onto the profile, scrolling through the tweets. they were mainly retweets of superheroes and other nerdy things, with the occasional reply to a guy called ray. the selfies he posted were cute, too- really cute. frank liked his face. he continued to scroll, before noticing one was tagged in new york- hey, new york wasn't that far from new jersey. 

wait. 

gerard. 

g-erard. 

g.

"holy fuck, if your name is gerard way then you're super fucking cute, dude!" frank squealed to the camera, giggling softly. "what color hair do you have now? is it black? or white? or red? wow, you're really cute... if only you'd fuckin' talk to me," he pouted. "dang, i didn't think you'd look like this. like, i haven't proved it's you yet, but i will. c'mon, please talk to me? i know you're watching, gerard." 

eventually, he went onto his phone and went to gerard's instagram, requesting to follow as soon as he'd found the right one. "wow, you're not that subtle, are you gee?" frank asked, seeing that gerard also followed him on instagram, and had liked most of his posts. "d'you follow my snapchat? what's your snapchat?" he asked, grinning wolfishly. "dang, i'm so happy i found you. it's really, like, lifed my spirits." 

g: good to know. 
g: i can't talk to you anymore, though

"what the fuck? why not?" frank asked, turning to glareat the laptop.

g: well, i'm not really allowed to be talking to you at all
g: if anyone found out, like my boss, i'd be screwed
g: literally

"what does that mean?" 

g: that doesn't matter
g: i'm sorry

"yes it does, what does it mean?"

g: my boss is really creepy and shit and 
g: i dunno
g: he gives off bad vibes

"holy- he'd like- what? why don't you quit?" frank asked, suddenly angry.

g: er
g: i dunno
g: i don't think i can ?

frank sighed, "that's so not fair, though. i just figured out who you are."

g: i know

"and you're really cute," he sighed again, looking at the camera. 

g: maybe if you just
g: stop talking to your fuckin webcam all the time
g: nobody would suspect anything
g: cause the second i stop keeping your address monitored
g: somebody else will be able to watch you

"oh. that's scary."

g: i guess

"will i be able to talk to  you?" 

g: yeah 

"okay then. that's like- that's cool, right?" 

g: yeah, okay

"you gotta let me call you soon, though."

g: sounds good

"really?"

g: yeah :-)