Chapter three

I pushed Michael off my lap and he landed on the floor.

"Oww," he groaned, holding his hand against his chest. The other guys woke up while Michael gave me a hurt look.

"Shut up," I hissed, nodding my head towards Ashton. He rolled his eyes and nodded.

"What happened?" Luke yawned.

"Michael pinched me," I said, "And I jumped and woke up and pushed him too hard accidentally. Um, okay. Last night was fun. Bye." I got up and practically ran out of the front door. I felt bad about hurting Michael because he was a really good friend of mine, but anyone could've heard what he said, including Ashton! That would've been horrible. I sighed and headed back towards my own house.

When I got there and walked in the front door, I smelled bacon sizzling and was shocked. I knew Brielle was the only one who cooked breakfast but she refused to cook when she was having a crisis. I walked into the kitchen to see her standing there in a bra and a pair of shorts.

"Is it really that hard for you to put on clothes?" I asked, sitting at the kitchen table and averting my eyes. Brielle smirked at me and said, "You know you wish you could see more."

Oh great. The flirting stage.

"No I really don't," I replied, playing with a napkin that had been left on the table. Just then one of the doors opened and some random girl covered in tattoos came over to Brielle and wrapped her arms around her waist, kissing Brielle's cheek.

"Last night was so much fun," I heard the random girl whisper and I almost gagged on air.

"What's the matter Claire? Musician got your tongue?" Brielle asked and I rolled my eyes at her before checking my phone and seeing twelve texts from Brooklyn. All of them asking if I was alive. I laughed slightly before getting up and heading towards Brooklyn's door. I knocked before opening and finding her curled up in a ball on her bed, crying softly.

"Brooklyn what's wrong?" I asked, sitting next to her, pulling her into my arms for a hug.

"N-nothing," she sighed, wiping her eyes.

"If it was nothing then you wouldn't be crying," I reminded her. She laughed slightly and I held her for a few more minutes until she stopped crying.

"Are you going to tell me why you were crying?" I asked her when she'd calmed down. Brooklyn shook her head and I decided to drop the subject. She'd tell me when she's ready.

Brooklyn and I walked into the kitchen to get breakfast and Brooklyn's mood seemed to drop even lower when she saw Brielle and her latest sex toy making out in the kitchen next to the freshly cooked bacon. I made a disgusted noise in the back of my throat, not wanting to see that right before I ate breakfast. The two ignored me as they continued trying to eat each other's faces. I grabbed the plate of bacon before taking that and some croissants into the living room. I turned on some random music channel and started scrolling through twitter on my phone. All the tweets I saw were from girls at my school, talking about how cute Ashton, Luke, Michael and Calum were. I rolled my eyes at their stupidity and continued eating while Brooklyn sat laid on the couch, staring dejectedly at the wall.

"OH GROSS!" someone shouted. Suddenly Iva came running into the living room, covering her eyes. She tripped over a chair and landed on her face before she jumped up and shuddered violently. Brielle and I started dying of laughter while Iva sat in the chair she tripped over, trying to recover from what she just witnessed.

"Oh God I wish I'd recorded that," I said after a few minutes, wiping my eyes. Then a few minutes later Leia started shouted, "Jesus Christ! It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!" She came running into the living room, making retching sounds. I watched as the nameless tattooed girl stormed into Brielle's room and was in there for a few minutes before storming out, wearing short shorts, a ripped white tee shirts, a black leather jacket and some black combat boots. She didn't even say goodbye to Brielle and just stormed out, but Brielle was completely unfazed. She just smirked as she sauntered into the living room, still shirtless, and stretching out on the couch, channel surfing. Leia looked at the clock and said, "Oh! I've gotta go!"