Chapter twenty one

//CAUTION: offensive language in this chapter. I'm not really this mean to my friends, & "Leia" will know what I mean when she reads this, I promise.

~Leia~

I was sleeping when suddenly I heard my phone ring. I opened one eye and groaned when I saw someone had texted me.

Will:

You want to talk? Fine. Let's talk. Where are you?

Me: It's 11:47 at night, where do you think I am?

Will:

So you're at Di Caprio's?

Me: Ha. Funny. No you douche I'm at home. You should know I haven't seen him for a few weeks, since I told you the other day.

Will:

You're right. I did know that.

I'll be right over.

Me: Please don't skin me alive.

Will:

Actually, you'll probably be trying to do that later.

Me: Why?

Will:

Never mind that. Just get dressed please.

I sighed before climbing out of bed and getting dressed. I pulled on a simple white tee shirt, skinny jeans and converse. I pulled a blue sweater on, along with a turquoise beanie and grey scarf. I sat on the edge of my bed and waited for Will to show up, not wanting to go in the living room because I knew Claire and Ashton were out there probably acting all cute and couple-y on the couch, or Brielle and Luke were making out on it. Either way it would make me sad, especially since I haven't seen Leo in a few weeks. The last time I saw him was a few days after Will made me dump that body into a river with him. While I was getting lost in my thoughts, Will proceeded to scare the crap out of me, as usual.

He knocked on my window, making me jump out of my skin.

"Jesus," I whispered when I opened my window, climbing out of it. Will chuckled, pulling me out. I followed him into his car, trying to shake out the memory of the first time I was in this car, how he stuffed me in the trunk with her body. I shuddered at the thought and said, "Where are we going?"

"To get coffee. I know you love coffee." I smiled at that. The guy who blackmailed me and made me an accessory in his murder crime remembered when I once told him that I loved coffee.

"What do you want?" Will asked me when we got to a small coffee shop on the edge of town.

"A mocha frappucino," I said. Will told me to get a table while he ordered. I knew he'd want something private. I only knew that because I'd started spending all of my free time with a murderer. Crazy huh?

I sat down and Will arrived a few minutes later, two steaming cups of coffee in his hands. I took mine and thanked him before giggling at the expression on his face. He'd obviously tried, once again, to drink black coffee to be a complete badass. You know, because being a murderer since you were sixteen isn't bad ass enough, right?

We sat in silence for a few minutes after Will put milk and sugar in his coffee. Finally I'd had enough. I needed my answers.

"Will?" I asked. He looked up from his coffee.

"When are you going to tell me?"

He sighed, rubbing his eyes before leaving a few bills on the table. "Come on," he said gruffly.

I let him drive me wherever he was taking me with no questions. I've learned that asking them gets you no where with Will, so I just sit there silently and hope he gives me some information.