Chapter fourteen

~Brielle~

After setting up Ashton's room and kicking Mikey and Calum out, I decided to text Luke.

Me: Hey fag bag, where are you?

Fag Bag💕😘😘👌💏:

How am I a fag bag if I'm dating you?

Me: Because you're not here waiting on me hand & foot, duh.

Fag Bag💕😘😘👌💏:

I'm so sorry my queen. I'll be right there. Where are you your highness?

Me: Ha. Funny. Seriously, where are you?

Fag Bag💕😘😘👌💏:

I'm at the music room but I was about to head over to that little record store on Hill crest. Come with?

Me: No shit I'm coming. Why would I text you then?

Fag Bag💕😘😘👌💏:

You're really mean sometimes babe.

Me: Only to you fag bag💕

Fag Bag💕😘😘👌💏:

Lmao whatever. Just hurry up.

Me: Yes sir.

I sent a quick text to Ashton before jogging over to the parking lot next to the music building. I had a set of keys to Luke's car, so I could've gotten in, but I decided to sit on his windshield and wait, texting Ashton again after he answered me. Our conversation pretty much went like this:

Me: Where are you fag bag?

Me: Shit, wrong nickname. Here, I'll give you a new one.

Hey slutty buddy, where are you? Somewhere out with big tits I presume.

Slutty Buddy👯👙:

Yes, I'm out shopping with Claire. Why?

Me: I left you a present in your room😉 so I'd suggest you go home and check it out now.

He didn't answer. I figured he was talking to Claire about going back to his room. I smirked to myself before Luke caught my attention. He walked out of the music building wearing a Nirvana tee shirt, a black jacket, his usual blue ripped-at-the-knee skinny jeans and a beanie. I felt sort of underdressed by comparison, wearing floral sheer tights, really short shorts, a plain white tee shirt and a red flannel over it.

I smiled and waived at Luke as he jogged over. "Why are you sitting on my windshield?"

"So you could have a nice view," I replied, sliding off of the car. I stepped closer to Luke and he reached down and grabbed my butt, making me gasp. Before I could yell at him, he lifted me up and crashed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, pulling me closer to him. When we pulled apart, Luke had one arm wrapped around my upper thighs, holding me up.

"Hey beautiful," he said, pushing some hair off of my face with his free hand. I blushed and looked away before his hand caught my attention. I grabbed it and looked at his red and slightly swollen knuckles.

"What happened?" I sighed, giving him a disapproving look.

"I may have punched Derek Chapman in the music room for talking about you," Luke replied meekly, looking down guiltily.

"Chapman... Chapman..." I muttered, wracking my brain.

"He's on the football team," he reminded me.

"Drunk one night stand," I blurted out without thinking. Then I slapped my hand over my mouth. Luke chuckled. "Do you remember all of them like that?"