Chapter nineteen

~Leia~

A couple of weeks after the night with Will, I decided I was depressed. Why? I hadn't seen Leo since a few days after I'd helped dispose of a dead body, Claire moping around over Ashton was really sad, and I really had nothing to do except go to my graphic design class, which Leo now wasn't showing up to teach. I was sick of sitting in my room, so I decided to pull a Brielle and just kind of mope around in front of everyone, just to change it up. I took my headphones and my phone and went into the living room to sit on the couch. I started listening to Katy Perry while scrolling through Instagram, liking the new edits I saw Brielle had posted. I looked up when I felt the couch bounce and saw Brielle sitting there with a messy bun in her hair and an oversized grey tee shirt on with ombré denim shorts.

"You remembered how to put on clothes when you're not going out?" I gasped and Brielle rolled her eyes.

"I actually am going out with Riley. Do you want to come?" she asked. I thought about it for a moment and shook my head. "No thanks, I'm gonna work on my latest graphic design project."

"Ooh okay. Have fun with Di Caprio!" Brielle sauntered into her room to finish getting ready. I sighed at his name and decided to text Will when Riley came out of her room. She was wearing bright pink high waisted shorts with a black shirt tucked into them, pink flats on her feet.

"Hey," she said, sitting next to me.

"Hey," I replied. "Where are you taking crazy?"

"To the mall. I need more perfume from Bath & Body Works and Brielle wants more weird band clothes and different piercings for her ear," Riley informed me and I laughed. "Don't you already own that whole damn store?"

"They have new scents out that I don't have," she whined in response. I laughed again before Brielle came out with make up on and black combat boots.

"Alright Princess, let's go." Riley stuck her tongue out at Brielle before saying goodbye to me and leaving. I decided that now was the best time to text Will, so I did.

Me: Hey.

Will:

What's up?

Me: Nothing. I'm depressed and dying of boredom.

Will:

I know tons of places you can hide a dead body.

Me: Not funny. Where are you?

Will:

You actually want to hang out with me?

Me: Shut up and come get me.

Will:

Shouldn't you be hanging out with your boyfriend?

Me: You stalk me. You should know I haven't seen him in a couple of weeks.

Will:

I don't stalk you Leia. I keep watch to make sure you don't tell anyone about me.

Me: Well you should still know that I haven't seen him in a while. Come get me. I want to do something fun.

Will:

Okay.

Me: NOT something that has to do with a dead body.

Will:

...Fine. I'll be there in fifteen minutes.

I smiled to myself before going into my room to change. I pulled on a black crop top, regular denim shorts with a brown belt. I finished the outfit off with a knitted light brown cardigan, white sneakers and sunglasses. I brushed my teeth and pulled my hair up into a messy bun, letting a few random strands fall down. I finished with simple, natural make up and grabbed my headphones before waiting for Will. A few minutes later I got a text from Will.