Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Leera’s POV

“Fine, fine” I agreed, huffing in annoyance, and taking a deep breath before placing my hand on the window sill. I was about to hitch my leg up, till I heard Blake growl, looking back at him confused, I saw his eyes were trained on my behind.

Gasping, I hurriedly pulled my shirt down. I knew this was a bad idea, after he caught up with me, he told me that we would have to sneak into the pack house to get some clothes, otherwise everyone else would see me dressed like this.

Growling back at him, I crossed my arms over my chest. I was glad that I was able to growl back at him; it made me feel cool for some weird reason, maybe because I hated submitting to people, and it gave me a sense of power.

“Come on… I won’t look?” he pleaded, but it sounded more like a question. I was seriously doubting that he wouldn’t look, it seemed physically impossible for him. Smirking, I shook my head.

“Why don’t you go inside and get me some clothes?” I asked amused, if he thought I was that stupid, he had another thing coming.

“Uhh… Because, well because another pack member could see you and get the wrong impression” he stuttered, looking like he was racking his brain for an answer. I could tell he made that one up on the spot, after all, I studied psychology, what he doesn’t realise is that his eyes dart up to the left when he’s making something up.

But he did have a good point- I seriously didn’t want anyone thinking that I had sex with him. No way! I didn’t doubt that they would think differently, I mean look, I’m in his t-shirt with nothing else on.

That would make anyone question what they had been doing

“Okay… But I need something for my bottoms. Don’t even bother mentioning that you won’t look, I already caught you once- that’s enough evidence” I said. He suddenly started stripping of his jeans, and was about to pull his navy blue boxers down.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa!” I cried, covering my eyes, “did I ask for a strip here?” I asked behind covered eyes. He chuckled, and I heard another piece of clothing drop.

“No you didn’t, but I could give you one if you want” he smirked; I scowled and aimed a kick in his direction. He grunted, before I heard him curse, and jump for a while.

“Did I hit on target?” I asked innocently, the sadist onside of me started laughing hysterically.

“No… But you were close- you hit my thigh” he groaned, “What is your foot made of, steel?”

“Nope, but I still want an answer, why did you suddenly decide to strip?” I demanded. If I didn’t cover my eyes, I would have seen something I wish I hadn’t.

“For your information, I am not naked anymore, but since you’ll be climbing that wall, you’ll need my boxers” he said calmly, but I could hear the mockery inside his voice; he knows I don’t want to wear his boxes, but I have no other choice.

Grumbling, I uncovered my eyes, and to my surprise he had his jeans on, but his boxers in hand.

“Don’t you have anything else? I don’t want to wear anything of yours that has touched your… thing” I scowled, and grimaced a bit. His smile only increased, and he shook his head, and chucked the boxers on top of my head.

“It’s either that or nothing”

“Turn around then” I sighed in exasperation, he grumbled under his breath, before turning around. Lifting my leg up, I looked up into the window to see his eyes in the reflection trained on my body. He then quickly adverted his eyes, but it was too late. I knew he would do something like that!