Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Leera’s POV

Oh My Fucking God.

I’m pretty sure I was dreaming because no one can own this many private jet planes.

“Close your mouth, something unwanted might fly in their” Blake smirked, bursting my bubble. Douche bag.

“Crap” I breathed, “How many planes do you own?” I swear there were twenty planes here, all under his command.

“Lost count” he shrugged, I gave him an incredulous look. How the hell do you lose count of how many private planes you own?!

“Babe, I think you forget that I’m in charge of a quarter of the shifters in America. I get a lot of money coming in, I also own a successful law firm” Naw really? I though your money grew on trees. How stupid does he think I am?

“I’m not your babe, thank you very much. I refuse to be called a baby pig” I scoffed, a few men behind me started coughing and I gave them a wink.

“As you wish” Blake smiled, doing a mock bow. I rolled my eyes and pushed him to the floor, weirdo. He landed on his back with a surprised look on his face, he glared at me and I just sent him a sickly sweet smile. No one calls me babe and gets away with it.

“Bitch” he coughed.

“If you haven’t noticed I kind of am one, you should be more creative with your insults” I informed him, loving the annoyed expression on his face. He groaned and tried to stand up, but clutched his back in agony.

“I think… you broke… my back” he gasped, checking the bond, I felt no pain, only suppressed amusement.

“You’ll survive. Now get up” I growled, smirking down at him. People froze around us; I saw some of them hesitating to help their Alpha stand up.

“Don’t worry, he’ll be fine. Now go and do whatever you’re supposed to” I yelled and watched the men slowly back away, leaving it just Blake and me.

“Nice try buddy, but if you haven’t noticed, I couldn’t feel any pain” I smiled evilly at him as he stood up, a scowl plastered on his face.

“Damn” he muttered, looking at me from the corner of his eye. I flashed him an award-winning smile and waited for him to lead us to our plane. He dusted his back and chuckled at me.

“Come on, we’ve got to get going” he pushed me towards the first plane, which was slightly smaller than the rest. It had two think red lines going parallel around the entire plane and on either side one large red circle with thin black lines inside it- The packs mark. It also had ‘Wilson’ in vertical black print on the rudder; the rest of the plane was painted white. The runway was all around the planes resting area and there were lights everywhere around the track.

When we were standing in front of the plane Blake directed me towards the staircase that leads towards the door. It was steep but easy to climb.

“Stop pushing” I whined when Blake started nudging my back, I wasn’t hurrying for him.

“Hurry up then”

“Make me” but as soon as I said that, we were already at the top. He gave me a smug smile but kept pushing me inside. Why did all of Blake’s things have to be awesome? The interior of the plane was amazing. The carpet was a dark grey, almost Blake. The seats were a cream leather with heaps of space and gadgets fully equipped with a TV and remote. There were about ten seats, and at the back was a hall with a couple doors.

“Here. If you want to go to the toilet, it’s the first door on the right and if you’re tired you can push down your seat, or go into one of the rooms at the back- their all on the left-hand side” Blake informed me while shoving me into a seat. He walked off into one of the rooms, doing what, I had no idea.