Chapter 3

"""""""""""""""""""""""
*Lauren looked at him weirdly*
Lauren:What do you mean?
Alex: Lauren..I've loved you since the day I met you..I've wanted to date you since I first saw you and I want you still..but why would anybody love somebody like me.
Lauren: I can't believe this..I feel the exact same. And who wouldn't want to date the Alex Wassabi. Girls dream about you Alex..Alex I love you! *just then Lilly walked in with Fosey following from behind*
Fosey: We walk in at a bad time or something? You guys looked at us and stopped everything you were doing before.
Alex: No you didn't, your fine.
Fosey: Bye Lilly I should probably go home..*he was about to hug her but didn't know if he should so he walked off*
*just as he was leaving he saw D-Trix*
D-Trix: Oh hey Fosey!
Fosey: Hey man! How are you?
D-Trix: Oh I'm good just coming to hang out with the gang and Lilly.
Fosey: Oh..nice.😁
D-Trix: Ya, see you later!
*D-Trix walked in*
Lilly: Hey D-Trix! *she ran up and hugged him*
D-Trix: Hey Lilly!!😊Hey Lilly I need to actually talk to you about something..alone.
Lauren: Should we leave? We're just standing here watching. *Lilly looked at D-Trix noticing it was important*
Lilly: Yea you guys should probably go..go do something fun or something!
*Alex and Lauren left*
Alex: I have a surprise for you! Let's go!😉
*he took her hand and ran off to the secret area*
""""""""""""""""""""""