Chapter 15 & 16

*lilly & dom got ready to go downtown*
Lilly: I need a shower.. do you think I could use yours?
Dom: of course. *she took a shower & they both finished getting ready. Dom drove them there*
*at lauren. Lauren was crying while trying to edit the video without feeling lied to*
Lauren: how could he do this to me? I mean what he said was sweet but why lie? why..
*lauren never drinks EVER but she was in pain & wanted to forget so she went to the fridge, found a bottle of vodka & poured some into a glass*
*at lily & dom. Dom opened the door for her & they found a good spot with lighting as they asked someone to take their picture*
Person: you guys are adorable!
Lilly: um.. thanks. *the person walked off*
Dom: why'd you say thanks?
Lily: I didn't want to not take the compliment..
*yousef saw them & walked up to them*
Yousef: well if it isn't the two love birds. *dom got in front of lily signaling he got it*
Dom: really? You know we're not anything. *lilly from behind*
Lilly: and plus you have no reason to be jealous. You had your chance and you ruined it yourself. *dom had a confused look*
Yousef: people screw up lilly. You should know that. *dom pushed yousef*
Dom: did you really just say that..?! Did you!? *lilly ran up & stopped them*
Lilly: guys really!? Don't do this. Not now.
Dom: apologize & walk away. *yousef in a rude voice* Sorry.. *and he walked off*
Dom: I'm really sorry about that..
Lilly: it's fine.. but really. About earlier.. I took that compliment because I think she's right. *lilly looked him in the eyes & smiled*
*alex kept texting & calling Lauren but she wouldn't answer. He rushed over to her house, opened the door & found her passed out on the couch with an empty bottle of vodka next to her*  

  *alex rushed Lauren over to the emergency room & they got her into a room checking on her stats* *at dom & lilly*
Dom: really?! I thought you didn't like me like that.
Lilly: I do dom, you're such an amazing person.
Dom: lilly I love you. & my promise to you is to make you happy & never leave. *they leaned in & kissed each other as they held hands getting into the car* *alex was so nervous*
Alex: what's wrong with her!? Is she okay!? Is she going to be okay!? God did I do something!? Lauren I love you.
Dr. Williams: sir please, we have this all under control but you going crazy isn't helping. If you can't calm down we're going to have to ask you to leave. *alex sat quietly as they ran more tests*
Dr. Williams: so after doing some tests it shows to us that she is in a mild coma. She does have the chance of waking up but she's very lucky sir. Other patients have gotten it worse when this happens. *the doctor left the room and Alex went over & held her hand hoping she could feel it. Her heart starting beating really fast. The doctor rushed in*
Dr. Williams: I forgot to tell you that you can't do anything major like that yet it will make her freak out & she can die!! *alex went out of the room, slid down the wall, put his head between his legs & started crying*