S3 Chapter 1-30

alex: lauren how did i get sooo blessed?
lauren: because your the one who believed in yourself. the one who talked to me first. so i wouldn't be talking, because it really was all you.
alex: yes that's true in some parts, but not all. your the one who has stayed with me through everything! when you could've left.. lauren: hey. as they say it, the more things your relationship goes through, the stronger.
alex: i love you. *he hugged her*
lauren: and don't worry about my parents. i already have that figured out. tomorrow is their last day, so if you're fine with it tomorrow we'll be hanging out with them all day.
alex: yes i'm 100% fine with that!
lauren: good, i'll text my mom & tell her the plans are on. we don't have to worry about anything they're handling it all. welcome to the family, for real this time. :)

  alex: you're so amazing.
lauren: we should talk on the way there, we're going to be late. *they got into the car as they sang along to songs that they loved until they got there & lauren hugged her parents & they hugged alex as they sat down*
alex: hey guys! i heard that today was your guys's last day. i wish we could've had more time to do stuff.
momdiy: yeah maybe you guys can come visit us in canada sometime.
daddiy: i like that idea!
lauren: sorry we couldn't hang out much mom & dad.
dad: it's okay lauren, we're just glad you two are okay, relationship wise. i mean, you're right? it looks like it. *alex looked at lauren as he looked at her*
lauren: that's the thing... i'm p-
alex: i can't let you do this alone, it was my mistake. i'm sorry please don't get mad at lauren if it's too soon or too messed up, get mad at me not lauren... lauren's

lauren & alex together: pregnant.

  together: pregnant.
momdiy: oh my gosh lauren your..??!? lauren: yes.
momdiy: since when!? *she started tearing up*
lauren: i just found out yesterday.. daddiy: we're glad you told us!
momdiy: my baby girls all grown up. i'm going to be a grandma. *she started crying as lauren got up & hugged her parents*
daddiy: if your going to be pregnant, i'm glad it was with alex. your a good man alex. *he patted his shoulder as they hugged*
alex: wait, let me get this straight. you don't hate me?
momdiy: of course not! we have no reason to not trust you with lauren.
alex: thank you guys for being so accepting.
momdiy: your family alex.

daddiy: speaking of family, we've never heard about yours. when are we all going to meet?

  daddiy: speaking of family, we've never heard about yours. when are we all going to meet? i mean unless you don't want to.
alex: well, mine as well bring it up now. my family, well they're odd. they were never really the best of parents to me. i don't want to go into details but anyways, they were out of my life for a long time. i decided to see if they wanted to meet lauren, because i didn't want to hide her from it too. so they all met & then they were telling me how they didnt like her even though they had no reason. i thought i could hide it, but eventually lauren found out. & ever since i haven't really talked to them. i can't help but feel bad, but i guess they were never meant to be in my life right?
daddiy: oh alex..i'm sorry.
momdiy: you've always been a part of ours. *she hugged alex*
alex: i just hope someday.. maybe they'll change.

lauren: not to break up the conversation but i just paid the bill & i have some surprises for us. you guys can keep talking, but we should use our time wisely & start going. *she smiled*

  *they left as lauren took them to a baby store so they could get a bunch of baby things*
momdiy: oh my goshhh yes!!! i have some perfect tips for you too. :) daddiy: this is exciting but at the same time, is there anything else us men can do?
lauren: i want alex to be a part of this dad. it's his first child. we won't be long at all, we'll meet up again hopefully before the baby & you men can shop & us women can shop.
daddiy: i'm just glad my baby girl is taking this seriously. you've really grown up to be an amazing young woman.
lauren: i love you guys. *at lilly & yousef*