Chapter 23, 24, 25, & 26

*dom could hear lilly crying*
Dom: lilly what's wrong? Don't be sad just because your not ready I'm not either babe. I hope you don't think I'm trying to pressure you into anything because I really do love you. *since lilly was on her side he put his leg around her & turned to where he could see her face. He wiped the tears off her face* lilly something has seriously seemed to be getting you down? What's up babe? Talk to me I can't see you like this. Did someone do something to you or want lilly?
Lilly:*she came up with an idea* no it's just my parents. I don't know they haven't always liked me & accepted my path.
Dom: then why go out to see them?
Lilly: because they expect me to still like them & not to be mad at them. Plus they're my family, I can't avoid them forever. Plus I only really have one blood family.
Dom: you could have two families. My parents could become a part of yours.
Lilly: I don't think I'm ready for that yet.. sorry. *she said anxiously*
Dom: it's fine. I'm not ready either I just meant you meeting them..
*at the hospital. Alex had fallen asleep on the floor next to Lauren hand in hand. He woke up to the sound of the doctor checking on lauren*
Alex: *rubbing his eyes* how is she?
Dr. Williams: actually she's doing good. We think she may be able to go home late tonight. But if she can we have some things we have to tell you so she's safe. *back at dom & lily*
Lily: I have some editing to do & packing. Two more days till I go babe.
Dom: I know I'm happy for you but I'm also nervous.
Lily: it'll be okay babe. *she hugged him & left. Then as she got into her car she got a call. Back at the hospital Alex was sitting on his phone until he heard a gasp of air come from the bed*   

  *alex was on his phone till he heard a gasp of air come from the bed. He ran over & grabbed onto Lauren's hand as she was looking into his eyes smiling. At Lilly's car. She had gotten a call*
Lilly: hello?
Person: well hello lilly, I've heard some things so I'd like to see you at my office as soon as possible.
Lilly: ok..I should be there in a few. *she was hoping this wouldn't ruin her plans. Back at the hospital. The doctors were looking in to make sure she was okay but they gave them their space*
Lauren: Alex oh my god! *alex hugged her as she was laying in bed. Alex started to tear up*
Alex: Lauren you don't know how happy I am to at least get to speak to you!
Lauren: Alex im really sorry this happened I should've just talked to you. I'll explain it all later. How long was I..? Alex: about 8 days.. so 1week & a day.
Lauren: my prettylittlelaurs must be freakin out.
Alex: it's okay. All taken care of. I didn't tell them anything they shouldn't know because if you wanted to tell them something you would.
Lauren: you're the best. *at lilly with the person*
Person: so lilly, I heard you are getting ready to go see your family.
Lilly: yes...but please don't tell me I can't I have to see them & tell them everything you don't understand how hard it's been to hold this in & not tell anybody. Please just let me go, look at it from my point of view. I need to.
Person: I was going to say you can still go.. you just need to talk to me, which you're, so you could be prepared & everything.
Lilly: prepared for what?
Person: well.. that's where the news has to come in.   

  Person: well.. that's where the news has to come in. *at the hospital Dr. Williams was getting Lauren ready to go home while telling alex important things he needed to know. after that they walked out of the building holding hands*
Lauren: how did i get so lucky?
Alex: you lucky? shut up. look at me. *he said smiling. back at the person & lilly*
Person: so we've been looking at your tests.. and lilly it's coming faster than we thought. You don't have those 8 months anymore. We're sorry. *person said comforting lilly* so here's how you need to look out. Since your plane will be leaving in about 5 hours we need to get you prepared. *all the symptoms were told & all of the above*
Lilly: thank you. Really. Now i must go to the airport, thank you & i'll talk/see you later. *she got on the plane & ended up falling asleep. At Lauren's house she started recording a video explaining as alex kept checking regularly*
Alex: remember nothing too crazy i don't want something bad to happen to you. *lauren finished her video as they sat down to talk about why*
lauren: well you see.. it was you alex. Not necessarily you but..*lauren hugged him as she could see he was getting sad knowing what it may of been. lilly had landed her flight & got to her parents safely. After all of their catching up lilly had an announcement*
lilly: i have something i need to tell you guys.. i've been seeing a doctor a late.. & one of the reasons i'm here is because of what's going on. You guys need to know & i can't tell you over the phone. My kidney is failing. We're trying to hold it up for as long as we can.. originally i had about 8 months to live for sure until the test determined what to do from there & if i was going to make it. But he just told me today that i don't have those 8 months anymore. i only have 3 now.. & any day, any time i could go to the office & get the test done early instead of holding out. & trust me holding out isn't easy either. it actually has a bunch of pain especially when i can't tell anybody. *lilly started to cry as her parents ran up to her & hugged her*  

  Lilly's parents: we're always here for you sweetie, & we're very grateful that you came & talked to us.
Lilly: *backs up* thank you guys really. Tomorrow's my last day of being here after dinner, i like night flights. so i think we should make the best of our time. How about we visit places with memories we've made when i was younger & make new ones also at other new places.
L's Dad: i think that's brilliant. *they got ready. back at Lauren's*
Lauren: it was you. kind of. but hear me out please baby. i saw your parents conversation with you because your phone kept blowing up. do you really mean everything you said? you would loose your parents trust & everything for me?
alex: yes lauren. yes. & i won't give up with them because i want them to notice someday that you're amazing. i want them to see what i see every time i look into those beautiful hazel eyes. every time i look into those eyes i think of all the times i want to make you happy & none of the times i will let you down. i see our future, lauren. lauren i love you. i want the rest of my life with you lauren. i really love you, please next time talk to me about this i don't want this to happen again i want our relationship to be strong baby. almost 3 years too. *lauren went over to alex & started kissing him as she was on top of him. she repositioned herself to where she was right on his waist as they kept making out. lauren took off his shirt but he pulled away*
alex: lauren really don't get me wrong i sooo badly want to do this but i can't. you can't actually. not yet at least 😉. you can wait a few, at least with that i'll keep you wanting more. it's just for your safety, it's better waiting then it being horrible for you. *it was late at night as they were walking around getting ice cream*
L's Mom: it's getting late. how about we get home. *in the car* L's Dad: so, other than all of that.. how's your life? like a love life or anything?