Chapter 21-30

*at yousef & lilly*
yousef:...i understand that we barely get along at times but i want to try and make this work. lilly you're amazing in so many ways i just want to try.
lilly: i've always wanted to try with you. but everything has to be ok your terms. how will i know that that's how it's not going to be in the relationship.
yousef: lilly please. at least just one try.
lilly: since you can't answer my question & you probably never will, fine. *yousef had a big smile on his face. at lauren & alex*
momdiy: shall we celebrate?
alex: why not! *laurens parents left so they could get a reservation as lauren & alex got ready. they started driving. lauren was looking around in the car for something, & she must of not found it*
lauren: stop the car.  

  lauren: stop the car. *alex pulled off to the side*
alex: yes lauren? *lauren opened the door fast as she ran off into the grass and bent over. alex ran out of the car & ran over to lauren as he put his hand on lauren's back*
alex: lauren what's wr- *alex was cut off as lauren started throwing up. then alex understood why she made him stop the car as he pulled her hair back when it started to fall into the vomit* (ps.. i'm smiling soooo hard rn.. ;))
*alex went back to the car & got napkins as he went back to lauren. he waited & after a while she finished & alex took the napkin & wiped the vomit off her mouth*
lauren: w-why are you doing this? i just threw up, it's gross.
alex: lauren it's a part of life. i'm here for you & i always will be even though it may be the grossest of things. do you feel okay?
lauren: honestly... no. 

  alex: do you still want to go to dinner?
lauren: i mean of course i do. but i don't because i feel like sh*t.
alex: it's up to you babe. we could see if they want to do it another day before they go.
lauren: yeah i'd rather just go home today.
alex: whatever you want. *they got in the car & alex called them as lauren fell asleep. they got to lauren's house & alex didn't want to wake her up so he lifted her up & carried her to her room as he lay down next to her & fell asleep until her cough woke him up. he decided to wake up and go see if lauren had an chicken soup. she didn't so he ran to the store looking at the ground until he ran into someone*

  *alex looked up*
alex: oh so- .. yousef: hey alex!
alex: oh hey, what are you two doing together? *yousef looked at lilly & instead of waiting to see what she said he started talking for her*
yousef: were officially a thing. i decided to hear her out, as she did the same.
alex: wow.. last i knew you two were fighting.
lilly: that's because yousef was being stuck up. 😊
alex: ooohh. ok um im just going to leave you two be.
yousef: wait.. what are you doing over here gettin soup though? lauren threw up & hasn't been feeling well.
lilly: is she ok?
alex: i think so. i hope she is. we were just about to celebrate for our engagement with her parents.
lilly: ohhh nice!! she was telling me alll about it.
alex: oh reallyyyy.
lilly: yea, she's really lucky. i mean... you both are really lucky.

alex: ummm yeah. i have to run this home so i can hopefully have her wake up to it. see you later. *alex walked off fast as he payed & got into the car*

  *alex made it to lauren's & as he was making it he heard lauren get up & throw up in the bag he got her. he ran in & rubbed her shoulders as he held her hair back (tbh...i want this. like i want someone to do this for me when i'm sick. if you agree comment "dreamboy" so i don't feel alone. sorry back to the story) after he thought she was done he went back to check on it & found a hair tie as he went back into the room & put it into her hair as he fixed her pillows & moved the hair out of her eyes*

alex: i love you baby girl. you hungry? *lauren fading in & out* lauren: maybe in..uh..in a few just just give me a sec. *she closed her eyes as alex kissed her forehead. he decided to finish cooking it & leave it on low low heat checking up on it so it would stay warm & wouldn't burn. alex made a phone call to the doctor office & explained everything that was going on & they said they'd like to see her before they diagnose her & he made an appointment for the next day. alex went & fell asleep next to lauren praying that she would be ok. he woke up to the sound of lauren throwing up AGAIN. he turned on the light & he instantly started backing away worried*