S2 Chapter 11-20

person: you best not say anything anymore. *alex sat there trying to scream as he was in pain bleeding*
person: shut up alex!! god you're so annoying. *laurens mom had finally arrived, as her mom thought it was best to call alex & ask first to see if they could go over instead of rudely walking in*
person: oh great a call from "The Loml🌍💖" is coming in.. *he took the tape off of alex*
lauren: alex, we need to talk. in person, where are you?
alex: umh.. no lauren i don't want to talk to you! i told you it's over!
lauren: it's over or we need a break? i need to see you, wether you like it or not. *the person hung up as alex started crying, all he wanted to do was tell her it was ok & that he loved her, he loved hearing her voice. it calmed him down. then lauren realized they had their locations shared with each other so she went & looked on the text messages but it was too late. the person turned them off* 

person: come on alex, shut up. *he put the tape back on him as he slapped & punched him multiple times*

  *lauren had felt like she'd screwed up so much.. she felt horrible like it really was all her fault. she was talking to mia on snapchat & she asked if she wanted to chill at starbucks, & then the idea came to lauren. she zoomed out on snapchat & found alex's location as she texted mia saying that she would have starbucks with her in a while but for now she has something she must take care of*
momdiy: where are you going?
lauren: i found alex's location!!! momdiy: me & your dad are coming.
lauren: no, i need to talk to alex alone. you have my number if you need it. i really need to talk to him alone.
daddiy: please keep your phone with you at all times. contact us if needed, we care about you.

lauren: i'm fine you guys. *she showed them her phone as she left*

*the doctors finally got lillys heart back to beating. at lilly slowly opening her eyes but seeing blurriness as she faded in & out. after procedure was done they took lilly off of everything so she could open her eyes any minute now & see that she had made it* *at lauren. she had finally approached a barn looking like thing as she turned the car off & grabbed her phone. she walked around in circles until she found the entrance as she looked in & saw alex passed out tied up to a chair passed out. lauren gasped as she covered her mouth & backed away getting her phone ready until she ran into something*
person: welcome to the party.

BLACK SCREEN LOLLLL LOL OMG I CANT THESE EPISODES 😭 & OMMGGG MY HEART & OMG YOU GUYS FONT LMLW WHAT S GOING TO HAPPEN

  person: welcome to the party. *lauren tried screaming even though it was muffled. lauren's phone fell out of her hand & onto the ground. alex saw lauren as she was tied down to a seat*
alex: fnngnnhnsng.
person: alex how many times do i have to tell you to shut up. i can't even understand you. oh.. did you see who we added? isnt she beautiful?
alex: mnnhhh!!! person: go on alex, were all listening. *the person got a phone call so he left the room as lauren came up with an idea to try to move the chairs together so she scooted over until she almost tipped over & alex started screaming quietly*
person: seriously! i'm on the phone. yeah so you should be here soon with the materials? good. *he came back into the room*
person: alex since you won't shut up, if i let you say whatever you want for a minute will you shut up after it? *he nodded his head*
alex: BAZ WHY!? DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO TO ME BUT DONT DO ANYTHING TO LAUREN. LAUREN NONE OF THAT WAS ME IT WAS ALL BAZ BAZ GO DIE I- *baz put the tape back on his mouth*
baz: that's enough for today. or the rest of your life, even though that's not for very long most likely. *he then heard a car pull up*

baz: hmm, wonder who that could be.

  baz: hmm, wonder who that could be. *baz left but walked around sneakily just in case. but someone got to him before he could even see who it was*
cops: hands behind your back please! *baz turned around to see the cops of course & the other cops rushed into the barn & saved lauren & alex as they were taken to the police station for talking*
baz: why how did you guys find it!???!?
cop: let's just say we got a little call from someone.. we don't know who but we think that it was one of the captured ones. *lauren quietly* lauren: i dialed it & my finger must of pressed the call button as it slipped & fell on the grass.
baz: i never liked you lauren.
lauren: i know, you neverrrr deserved me. i loved you but you didn't care like alex does. i'm glad we're engaged. *she kissed him & whispered in his ear*
lauren: i love you. *after they got talked to*
cop: we have decided baz has the choice to stay here for 10 years as we have found more evidence of killing & drugs. or he can stay for 5 years & move out of the country never being able to come back. *lauren looked at alex*
lauren: has..has he decided yet?
cop: no, but he has plenty of time to. thank you for your time, if you would like to fight against him in court call us. *he gave lauren the card as they left & walked around town*
lauren: i'm so sorry babe! i didn't know it was going to lead to there &...
alex: it's fine. you saved me , thanks.. lauren: yeah i'm glad i found you. alex i love you. are you ok?
alex: i'll be fine.
lauren: talk to me, what all happened? *alexs head went back to ALL the bad things that happened to him. (more happened then just what was said)* alex: i don't want to talk.
lauren: i love you.