S4 Chapter 1-30

*alex looked over as he saw roi & his older brother , aaron, sitting together laughing. he heard lauren sigh as he looked down*
lauren: alex. we can go if you want.
alex: or i can go over there.
*lauren pulled him back*
lauren: no please alex. we don't need a big scene please. i love you i don't want this to affect you.
alex: how can i not?? my brother is talking to my ex best friend. he hurt me lauren. & you out of anyone should know that. & so should he! what is he doing with him lauren! what is he doing?
lauren: i don't know.. alex: i cant. why? last time i talked to aaron he said he was doing fine & all was well with youtube & everything. & that his art career was iffy & he wanted to show me his new work when he finished. how are they hanging out! they have absolutely nothing in common.
lauren: they have youtube..? alex: lauren that's not what i mean! roi & i were the perfect combo. we had everything in common & we both started each other's careers.
lauren: okay i do agree there but alex.. i'm guessing you're jealous but don't let that affect your relationship with your brother. your brother is amazing. he's going to want to experience different things. don't get upset for him being with your ex best friend.
alex: okay i'm not jealous. & you saying that is like you being on their side. what happened to you not wanting roi to hurt me! are you a different person?
lauren: okay that doesn't make me a f*cking different person. so don't even go there. i'm just stating the facts. & i'm really really sorry that those facts hurt you. he's an adult alex. he's going to do what he wants with his life. this is freaking middle school. move on alex. your brother is an amazing guy.*lauren grabbed her coat & found a 30 in her purse as she put it down to pay for her stuff. she scooted out of the booth* 

lauren: i'm sorry. this night dinner plan was a mistake. i didn't mean for my perfect idea to ruin your night because i was trying to save you from something i knew would hurt you. realize what you have alex. before you freaking lose it. because you honestly suck at realizing what actually matters & what you have. like an amazing brother & girlfriend even! roi isn't horrible either but i don't know. he's better now alex. i just don't want you to get hurt. but you obviously don't care about me as i'm 7 1/2 months into being pregnant & it's still always about you. mine as well move back in with your parents or something. just the way you act obviously shows me how you feel about me. have a fucking fantastic night by yourself. don't bother to stop by or call me. figure your shit out.

  *lauren left as alex sat looking back over at aaron. he turned back around as he slouched down in the seat. the waiter came over as he asked for a whiskey & coke. at lauren driving. she was driving as she was playing through her songs & love is an open door came on. she closed her eyes as a tear ran down her cheek. she squeezed her eyes as she opened them realizing she was still driving , & could've crashed. she moved over to the side of the road & parked. she started crying straggling ( slowly , struggling ) to breathe. back at alex. alex had finished eating & drinking. he took everything out as he took out his money & laid it down. he signed the check & made sure lauren's money was with his. the money touching reminded him of how amazing & soft lauren was when he would touch her. how amazing she was & what a great person she was. he took out his phone as he was about to text her but he put it down putting his head in his hands remembering what she said. he got up & started walking out until a drunk guy got up from the bar & ran into him*
man: hey dude. what are you doing? are you blind? get out of my face. *as he made everyone silent looking over*
alex: man, i wasn't even in your face. you ran the f*ck into me & got in my face. i would suggest you shut the f*ck up.
man: excuse me. do you know who the f*ck i am?
aaron: is that alex?? roi: oh my god it is.
alex: do you know who i am??? man: hahah you're so funny. learn how to pick your own fights.

alex: honestly dude i'm just trying to get the f*ck home. i don't need your little ass stoping by because your life is so boring that you have to run into people starting sh*t.