Chapter 10 & 11

*yousef made a puzzled face*
Yousef: what do you mean?
Lilly: I wish I could say it in a way that wasn't screwed up.
Yousef: will you tell me later?
Lilly: later as?
Yousef: what's later for you?
Lilly: I don't want to talk about this right now can we please just.. I need you to take my mind off stuff if that doesn't sound selfish.
Yousef: nothing you say sounds selfish because you're not selfish. *lily blushes*
Lilly: thanks.
*lauren woke up & looked up at Alex.. he was awake looking at her*
Lauren: What's wrong?
Alex: What's wrong is that I'm sad that this *looks at her* this is all a dream and im going to wake up. I don't want this to end.
Lauren: but baby, it isn't a dream, I mean it's a dream come true but it's not an actual dream. We're never going to be taken for granted because your my then, my now, & my future. I love you.
*alex kissed her forehead*
Alex: your mine. I love you so much. *with yousef and lilly*
*yousef knocked on the door & lily opened it*
Yousef: are you okay? Something seriously seems wrong. *lilly was trying to hold back tears*
*yousef hugged her*
Yousef: I get if you don't want to tell me, but I'm here for you and I always will be. Your a big thing in my life lilly. I don't like seeing you like this, but if I can make it better I'll do anything. Anything. *lilly started crying as quietly as she could*   

  Alex: So.. my parents are in town & I want you to meet them! :) I mean only if you want to!
Lauren: of course! Only if you will want to meet mine too!
Alex: I'll ask if they're able to see us. *Alex calls & asks & after a while gets off*
Lauren: So..?
Alex: two hours sound good & we can meet up at a restaurant? 😊
*lauren didn't answer as she started to get ready to impress them*
*at Lilly & yousef*
*yousef stopped hugging her as he could hear her crying*
Yousef: lilly please don't cry, what's wrong? I hate seeing you upset. *it was silent besides Lilly's quiet tears*
*yousef took his hands and dried her tears. He looked deep into her eyes. He started rubbing her face with his thumbs. As he looked at her he slowly leant into her face & kissed her*
*back at Lauren & Alex. They were on their way driving. Lauren was fixing her makeup always checking up to make sure she looked good*
Lauren: do I look good?
Alex: what kind of question is that? When do you not? :) Lauren: what if they don't like me? If I'm too hyper or annoying or not what they want.
Alex: they'll love you. But you're mine so, no leaving to go with them. 😊
*they got there & went inside & saved a table for all of them*
*back to lilly & fousey*
*lilly lightly kissed him back as all of her worries wandered away. Yousef stopped kissing her as he slowly backed away & looked at her*
Yousef: god you're so beautiful. *he checked the time realizing he had an appointment* I really have to go lilly.. *he wanted to say I love you but instead....* i.. I.. im sorry really ill call you right as I'm done. *he walked out & as he closed the door he turned back looking at it feeling like he just made a horrible mistake as he felt pain & horrible*