S2 Chapter 6, 7 , 8, 9 & 10

*dom quietly whispered back*
dom: i will always love you, as i always have. *as the heart rate machine started beeping & they rushed lilly out to take dom off of the machines & get his body ready for whatever they want to do with it. at lauren & alex* IT WAS NOW MORNING
alex: i wonder why yousef didn't go.
lauren: well like she said she broke up with dom, maybe it involved yousef or something happened or i don't know really. but lilly is in pain right now. i'm going to call her right now & check up. *lauren called lilly*
lauren: hello..? lilly: lauren thank god, i was just about to call you. dom..., he died last night/early morning.
lauren: are you ok!? lilly: i should be fine. hey we're doing his dying sh*t today in a few, think you can come?
lauren: yes of course. *they went & decided they wanted to keep the ashes & do what they wanted with it. lilly & lauren got it in necklaces & alex got it in a little chest*
lauren: lilly, are you okay? do you want to talk? sure. let's go to the coffee shop? *they went to the coffee shop and lilly started talking*
lauren: what's been up?
lilly: i'm sorry i haven't been telling you stuff. everything has just happened wayyyy too fast to even tell you. *right as she was about to start telling lauren someone walked in* 

  *someone walked in as they heard the bell ring & they looked over to see a normal person, lilly started again until someone else walked in & this time it was yousef*
lilly: i have to at least tell him what happened to dom before i don't get the chance. *she left to go talk to him*
yousef: really lilly!? stalking me down now ? take a break. i need to think myself, so just stop. leave me be for a while.
lilly: i'm not here to talk about that & no i didn't stalk you down but whatever.
coffee lady: yousef? your coffee is done.
yousef: i really have to get going.
lilly: i know that you always stay here & drink it. don't let me ruin what you do.
yousef: lilly! god leave me be.
lilly: if you won't listen to me then i'll just tell you. DOM DIED YOUSEF. SO THANKS FOR THAT. I WAS GOING TO GIVE YOU YOUR SPACE & NO I WASNT EXPECTING TO SEE YOU HERE. SO THERE YOU GO. THANKS FOR MISSING ALL THOSE CALLS WHERE IT COULDVE BEEN SINCERE & ALSO I NEEDED YOU THEN. SO THANKS FOR THAT. *everybody in the coffee shop got quiet as they stared at the scene that was going on. yousef stood there not knowing what to do, with a sad face spread across his face. lilly ran out to go sit on a bench & cry as lauren found her & comforted her*
lauren: lilly, what happened between you two?
lilly: i broke up with dom because i liked yousef but i also liked dom. i wanted to see what it was like with yousef. so i went to talk to yousef & tell him everything but he got so upset. he thought it was rude & unfair because it hurt him to see us together.
lauren: i could understand that part but still, yes he should at least hear you out.
lilly: well now, now you see where i am. i've screwed everything up. dom dying just makes that worse especially when he finds out it was suicide. it'll seem like all my fault. what do i do now lauren? i'm screwed. nobody likes me anymore.

 lauren: you don't deserve this, lilly you're an amazing girl. 

lilly: no i'm not. i didn't think when i got myself involved with dom. i didn't think it would hurt 2 people, better yet make one kill themselves. i'm a bomb! wherever i go i explode.. everywhere lauren. i hurt everyone i see or interact with.
lauren: lilly you know that isn-
lilly: but it is. save your time & stop saying over & over "but it isn't.." because it is. *lauren had an upset face & it was silent until lilly's phone rang as she answered*
lilly: hello.
doctor: the results from your test have came in. we need you in the office as soon as possible please.
lilly: i have to go.
lauren: be safe please, call me please. i'm worried about you.
lilly: oh save it. i can take care of myself. *lilly showed up as the doctor brought her into a room and sat her down*
doctor: so your test came back. we have to do surgery. this surgery has a 50/100 chance of you making it out alive. we don't know if you will or won't.
lilly: great i just keep screwing up my life even more.

  doctor: so your test came back. we have to do surgery. this surgery has a 50/100 chance of you making it out alive. we don't know if you will or won't.
lilly: great i just keep screwing up my life even more. ////////////////
doctor: so lilly, when would you like to get this test done?
lilly: well about how long is it?
doctor: depends on how the process is going. it could take up to the longest of 5 hours. *lilly thought about it & saw it was only 12pm. then she realized she doesn't have any plans, nor does she really have anymore friends.. :/*
lilly: can i just get it done now?
doctor: if you really want to.. let me check up to see if we can. *the doctor went to look and came back with materials & a crew. the doctor set down the materials as the crew started getting stuff ready, the doctor took lilly to a different room*
doctor: lilly since this is surgery i'm going to have to have you go into this room. *he pointed* this is where you will change into this little dress on the side because your clothes will mess up the process so i need you in as little clothes as possible, i bet you already know this process blah blah blah but since i'm a doctor i have to tell you. *lilly changed & they walked down the hallway into the room in silence as the doctor closed the door behind him*
SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING BUT MAY I JUST SAY I WISH THIS WAS A SHOW. HONESTLY IM IMAGINING IT HAPPENING WHILE I TYPE IT. LIKE SHOWS HAVE COMMERCIAL BREAKS OR THEY FADE TO BLACK. WHENEVER IT CHANGES TO OTHER PEOPLE ITS LIKE THAT. ok i'm sorry i just reallyyyy wish i could pursue my dreams like rn. *at lauren playing with moose, her phone rang*
lauren: hello?
alex: hey, what's up? did i do something wrong. because ever since we "engaged" i mean if we even did, you have BARELY talked to me. you left right after & you haven't said anything. really lauren? did i do something. or are you just going to leave me hanging like that? i mean after all that's probably why. you've done that to all your other exs. what is this some kind of sign? you want to be over..? *dramatic music*

LMAO SORRY I WANT THIS TO BE A TV SHOW SO IMAGINE THIS WITH DRAMATIC MUSIC ATTHE END & FADING TO BLACK PLS. i love you❤.   

  *fades from black to doctors working on lilly's kidney. it's been 2 hours in the procedure*
doctor: hurry hand me the scissors! *back to lauren & alex*
alex: what is this some kind of sign? you want to be over..? lauren: what the f*ck alex!? i thought we were fine yesterday!! stop saying all this bowl sh*t. what's wrong?
alex: what's wrong?! you. also you're ignoring my question.
lauren: i don't even know what to say i love you alex you know i do please don't do this just because of lilly, she really needs me. sometimes i can't always give ALL of my attention to you especially when something big is going on.
alex: lauren stop saying all this bs. lauren: i'm tired of you saying all this alex, realize lilly needs me.
alex: oh so you're tired of me. i think we need a break lauren. *alex hung up*

  Person: really alex!? i think we need a break? it's supposed to be "it's over" or "the engagement is over, & so is our relationship" god dude do you not know how to do this?
alex: no i just didn't want to hurt her i love her.
person: number one don't back talk me. number two, you don't love her alex.
alex: please...
person: really.. i just tell you not to back talk & you start to talk.
alex: i wasn't back t-
person: yes you were alex. & you know what's just about to happen, especially because you couldn't follow what i was telling you to tell to lauren. *the person put tape on alex's mouth as alex was beaten & cut * SCREEN FADES TO BLACKKKKKK
lauren: how could he do this...? is it just a break or is it over i'm so confused!? momdiy: lauren, don't do anything stupid we'll be there soon. we're on our way & we're not that far away.
lauren: wait i have a question. do you think he's actually mad about this? because alex doesn't usually prank, & if he does then this is the worst one ever. but do you think he's actually mad?? like i don't know if something is going on in his life so he took it out on me but... momdiy: me & your dad think talking it out is best. like in person. you can see the emotions & thoughts going on, as text or call you can't.
lauren: ok thanks.

momdiy: but wait to do any of that before we come. *to lilly. it had been 4.5 hours. the doctors were struggling with the procedure, but then it got worse. lilly's heart rate started beeping on the machine (meaning her heart has stopped)