Chapter 7 & 8

*lauren woke up from a good night rest. She went onto her phone to see a good morning text from Alex as she read it she smiled all the way through*
*through text*
Lauren: can I see you today?
Alex: of course!
Lauren: well too bad!
Alex: 😔
Lauren: it's a joke I, really want to see you!
Alex: I was just playing along for you.
Lauren: whatever you say. Where do you want to meet up?
Alex: how about breakfast? On me.
Lauren: text me the address and I'll see you in about 1 hour or so. *Lily had woken up with 3 new missed calls, & as she checked it she realized it was just the person who's name you don't know yet😂 she picked up her phone and called back*
Lilly: hello?
Person: thank god I thought you weren't okay or something I started freakin out!
Lilly: I'm fine. But I'm not. It's whatever.
Person: we'd like it if you could come down today for another thing (can't tell you thing name yet either)
Lilly: okay I should be there soon. *at Lauren and alex, they met up outside and as they walked up Alex help the door open for her. They got their seats and ended up figuring out what they wanted to eat.*
Lauren: so when should we tell my channel and accounts and stuff? I mean unless you don't want to.
Alex: I was thinking maybe soon because I hope to see you everyday which may mean you'll magically pop up in some of my vlogs?😂
Lauren: good because I don't really want us to be a secret. I really like you a lot and I did even before us.
Alex: same here.
*their food got there as they continued to talk and eat*
*at lilly & person*
Lilly: I have a question.
Person: yes?
Lilly: how long? You know.
Person: well see, that's the part we're having issues with.   

  Lilly: but i'd really like to know. I have friends, fans, family.
Person: we're trying our hardest ma'am.
Lilly: that's what you say every time.
Person: and complete. *he shows her it*
Lilly: that's..me?
Person: yes indeed. So by looking at this, we could guess about 8 months.
Lilly: so eight months to have the time of my life before that comes?
Person: yes.
Lilly: better use my time wisely because those 8 months are going to come fast.