S2 Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5

RECAP
//
Laurex got a dog. //
dom went to the gun shop & shot himself.. :/ 😭
//
Lilly got the test done, & may possibly ruin her life or save it. //
it was getting hot with lauren & alex. -------------
SKIP PAST THIS PART IF YOU DONT LIKE DETAILS. IF IT BECOMES TOO MUCH MOVE ON. ILL HAVE IT SAYING IT ENDED WHEN IT DOES. *lauren & alex took it to the bed as their making out progressed even more. lauren kissed alex down all the way to his chest as he was sucking her neck. she made out a little noise as he continued. their remaining clothes fell down to the floor as their bodies moved together to the music playing from the finished movie the notebook background. they continued for a few hours until they were tired.*
DETAILY PART DONE BACK TO NORMALLL
*IT IS 12AM SATURDAY MORNING. they were laying on their backs holding hands as alex was sweaty & lauren was breathing heavy* lauren: *breatheless* that .. was amazing.
alex: i love you lauren. ❤ please don't ever think i'm going to leave you especially because we just f*cked. i'm not that type of person to just leave. lauren i've never met someone like you. you're so amazing.
lauren: alex id never think you'd do that you're amazing. i'm glad you convinced me three years ago.
alex: LAUREN ITS OUR THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY like just a few minutes ago! *he kissed her slowly for a while*
lauren: oh my gosh it is! what're we going to do?! alex: trust me i have something planed.

  *lilly felt horrible from what she did to dom. they'd been friends forever she didn't want to ruin the friendship. that would be 2 lost friends, yousef. so lilly called him to ask if they could meet because she'd rather do it in person. his voicemail*
Dom: This is dom, leave a message if you need something & i'll try to get back to you. *after a while lilly felt like he didn't want to her so she went over to his house. she walked up to the door & knocked, as she saw doms car so she knew he was there. he didn't answer & he really wanted to make it up to him because if she didn't the guilt would stay with her so she walked in as she walked around slowly inspecting*
lilly: *quietly* dom..? *as lilly got into the kitchen she saw dom laying on the ground with blood everywhere. lilly started freaking out as she was trying to hold the tears back*
lilly: dom! dom please... p- dom! just dom!!! *she checked for a heart rate & she couldn't find one. she felt like it was all her fault. she felt horrible she didn't even know what to think or feel. she called the ambulance freaking out. as they got there they asked what happened*
ambulance man: what happened?
lilly: sir, i don't know i showed up & he was like this.

am: looks like a suicide. we have to look into this. *asking his co-workers* *as they rush him into the back*ther am: it looks to us that he's been laying here bleeding this whole night, approximately probably 10 or so hours. i don't know if we can save him, but we can sure try. *lilly broke down into tears not knowing what to do*

  alex: i have something in mind.
lauren: what?
alex: you'll have to see. 😏
lauren: ok. well i'm kind of hungry. *she looked at the time as she saw it was lunch time*
alex: i'll make you something. *alex made lauren some food as she sat around on her phone. once alex brought her food & she ate. they chilled at home laying around until it was 2*
alex: i knew you woul want to get ready for tonight so, i think now would be a good time. we should leave around 4:30 at the latest.
lauren: awh thanks for remembering that i like to have a lot of time to get ready. *they got ready, looking amazing & left at 4. alex took her to her favorite restaurant. it may not be the "fanciest" but he knows lauren. she doesn't care about how nice it is as long & she has fun & is with the ones she loves.*
lauren: alex, how did i get so lucky? i'm sooo glad 3 years ago you convinced me to date you. it's been the biggest & best decision in my life. *IT WAS NOW 8 they ate their food & lauren wanted desert, so they asked for a piece of cheesecake to go because alex had one more surprise. they left & got to a hill (a beautiful area with a tree, it overlooks the whole city & the view of everything including the sky is amazing)
lauren: this is such a great way to end off the night.
alex: you're a great way to start or end anything. actually not end, it never ends when i'm with you. *they sat down towards the edge but alex forgot about the cheesecake so he went & got it. he sat back down as he gave it to lauren & they looked all over the town & up at the pretty stars. by now lauren was eating, while she was alex was on his phone texting people. she got towards the middle as her spoon hit something hard. she was trying to figure out what it was by unburying the cheesecake around it. once it was all away she touched it & right as she touched it she heard a loud noise in the sky. she looked up to see something spelt out in fireworks* she read it as it said :

"Mrs. Burris?"

  *they sat down towards the edge but alex forgot about the cheesecake so he went & got it. he sat back down as he gave it to lauren & they looked all over the town & up at the pretty stars. by now lauren was eating, while she was alex was on his phone texting people. she got towards the middle as her spoon hit something hard. she was trying to figure out what it was by unburying the cheesecake around it. once it was all away she touched it & right as she touched it she heard a loud noise in the sky. she looked up to see something spelt out in fireworks* she read it as it said :
"Mrs. Burris?" *while lauren was looking at the fireworks in awe alex grabbed the ring out of the cheesecake & got down on his knee*
alex: lauren these three years with you have been amazing & ive never had anything like this. you light me up & make me feel something i've never felt in my life. nobody can make me as happy as you do. i want you to be by my side through the rest of my life, through the thick & thin & happiest & saddest. i want this to be my best milestone in my life, it already is but i want to make it for the rest of my life. i'm never going to leave you, & i don't want you to leave me. if you were to leave me i would be lost. i love you lauren. & i don't need a ring to prove it, even though i'm proposing right now & i have a ring. lauren, i want you to be mine forever. lauren burris & alex burris against the world. nothing can defeat us. lauren, will you do me the honors & make me the happiest man alive by marrying me? *lauren looked at him in shock as she didn't know what to say. at lilly & dom at the hospital. lilly was holding onto doms hand while she was kneeling on the floor*
lilly: it's going to be ok dom, i'm sorry for everything it's all my fault, i'm sorry i didn't know this was going to happen to you. it's all my fault. *she started to cry quietly as the doctor walked in*
doctor: lilly singh? can i speak to you for a second. *he pointed to the hallway*

doctor: lilly, we've run tests on dom & tried our hardest. we  got his heart rate up as you can tell, but he won't wake up. we think with how hard it was to get his heart rate up & with how long he was there that he's just going to stay with his heart rate good for maybe a few more hours, then his heart would stop. so the choice is really yours. we can keep him here & you can stay with him till his heart stops & then you have to get out or we can take everything off of him so he can die fastly, but not painly. *lilly thought for a while & decided why was best* 

lilly: i would like to spend more time with him please.
doctor: okay, here you go. would you like privacy?
lilly: yes please. *he pulled the blinds down*  

  *at lauren & alex*
lauren: oh my god alex. nobody has ever showed this much love for me, i love you alex. yes, of course yes!! *they started kissing slowly until it became passionate. then they got a phone call. lauren saw it was lilly so she answered*
lauren: hello?
lilly: can you meet me at the hospital on 7th please? as fast as possible?
lauren: are you okay?
lilly: i'm fine, but someone else isn't. *lilly hung up*
lauren: we have to go.
alex: wait what why, i just what?
lauren: i don't know, lilly called asking for us to go to the hospital on 7th. i guess something is wrong, with someone else she said. *they got in the car & rushed to the hospital. lilly was in the waiting room and she ran up to lauren & hugged her*
lauren: lilly, what's wrong. *lilly didn't say anything as she walked away knowing they would follow. lauren & alex were both in shock as alex ran up to doms body*
alex: dom!! what happened!? lilly: i broke up with him. i didn't i didn't think it was a big deal but..you can see what happened. *she started crying as they ran up & hugged her*
alex: where's yousef?
lilly: i called him but he won't answer. he hates me right now. *they were going to ask but they knew lilly was in pain. they stayed for a while until it got late & they said their goodbyes & left. lilly didn't want to go so she decided to stay the night there*
lilly: goodnight dom, i never stopped loving you, i just wanted to try new things. *dom quietly whispered back*
dom: i will always love you, as i always have. *as the heart rate machine started beeping & they rushed lilly out to take dom off of the machines & get his body ready for whatever they want to do with it*