Chapter 19, 20, 21, & 22

Yousef: please lilly. Just give me an explanation.
Lilly: & why should I tell you? Since when did you start caring yousef?! Yousef: *loudly but calmly* LILLY STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT! Just answer my question please.. *he put his hand on his check & rubbed it* did I do something lilly?
Lilly: *yelling at this point* no yousef! I did everything, I've been the one who made this mistake so I'm sorry! I'm sorry that I've hurt you & so many others I've done everything wrong I've hurt everyone I'm screwed up I'm sorry I can't I'm *starts crying* I'm sorry.
Yousef: *calmly* lilly don't cry please.. Lilly: I really have to go yousef. & dont try to stop me. *lilly walked off crying* *at the hospital. Lauren's ex slapped Alex. After that Alex started beating him & even though Lauren was in a coma she could hear it in the background & she reached her hand over to the button that alerted the doctors. The doctor rushed in*
Dr. Williams: what's going on in here!? Alex & whoever you're! Out now. Go sit out there & we'll talk to you. *they went out & sat down*
Dr. Williams: this isn't okay. This can really go bad for Lauren. Alex you're fine because you're like family & her family accepted you in. But you were just allowed for 10 minutes max. & you come in here & do this? Out now. We never want to see you again. *as Lauren's ex is getting pulled out*
Ex: I will get you back Alex. You know something you shouldn't. *lily made it home, sat down & cried just thinking about was going in her life. Then she realized she needed to go back for another appointment & tell her parents. She didn't know how she was going to tell everybody else either*  

  *lilly ordered a plane ticket without telling her parents so she could surprise them. She was thinking about dom right as she got a call from him*
Dom: hello sweetie! How're you doing?
Lilly: good. I'm going to see my parents in 3 days by the way, to surprise them & tell them about you. But I'm not ready for you to meet them.
Dom: I get that. But can at least take you to the airport & pick you up? I want to make sure you get their safe & get back safe.
Lilly: of course!
Dom: *sadly* I miss you lilly.
Lilly: I miss you too babe! Can we make a video today?
Dom: I've been thinking that we should make a video too! *at the hospital*
Alex: so Lauren.. *looking at her* it's our 3 year soon. I hope you're back by then. I miss you. I wish I could just touch you & make sure you're safe. As long as I'm here you're safe. I wish you were in my arms. 1 week baby. Then it's our 3 year. & if you aren't up I'm still going to try & make it special for you wether you're up or not. I want to make you happy. Anything for you Lauren, I love you with all my heart. I hope to make you a Mrs. Burriss some day. Oh why am I rambling like this? I can never tell you this when we're face to face because I get nervous, I don't want to screw anything up. But here I am doing it while you're "not here". I'm sorry Lauren. *he sat & looked at her* *at dom & lilly on her bed recording*
Lilly: so guys today I'm just showing off my boyfriend to make you all jealous because he's so amazing! He's almost as good as The Rock. *she looked at him & smiled. She always does a thing where she grabs his checks near his lips goes close to him to make him think she's going to kiss him but she never does. But after she goes back & kisses him* why are you so cute? *they started kissing & got distracted from the video but they didn't get very far. They went back to recording*  *at Lauren & Alex. Dr. Williams knocked on the door & came in* 

Dr. Williams: Alex, we have some good news & some bad news. *alex looked up at Dr. Williams*  

  Dr. Williams: I have some good news & bad news. *alex looked up at Dr. Williams*
Alex: *gullping* bad first please..
*after lilly & dom finished recording*
Dom: lets go eat. On me. Where would you like to go lilly?
Lilly: anywhere with you. 😊
Dom: cheesecake sound good? *at the hospital*
Dr. Williams: the bad news. Lauren may have some little "episodes" where she goes crazy. Good news. It would make more sense if I said this first but oh well. You can be more interactive but you know, not crazy. Also in a couple of days, with her progress we think she'll be able to go home. But we would want you to stay with her & watch over her. She should come out of the coma soon, hopefully. That's at least what her progress is showing us. But if she does have an "episode" you must bring her immediately before something bad happens.
Alex: you're kidding!? *alex jumped up & hugged her thanking her*
Dr. Williams: by the way I think you should go home sometime. It's nice to show Lauren you really love her but you need sleep. Good sleep.
Alex: I can't get good sleep without worrying about her. I'd rather be here.
Dr. Williams: whatever you say. *alex went over to Lauren & put his hands on hers & kissed her forehead*
Alex: did you hear that Lauren? I can't wait for you to come back. Seeing you back there like that when I first saw you made me crazy. I couldn't loose you. You mean too much to me. I wish you knew. *alex started crying quietly* *now 11pm, at doms house. Dom was taking his shirt off & lilly was taking her makeup off*
Dom: how was the cheesecake baby?
Lilly: great! Thank you so much again. *dom finished taking his shirt off & went over to lilly, hugged her from behind and kissed her neck*
Dom: you're so beautiful. *they got into bed kissing which progressed to making out but lilly stopped. She knew she couldn't do it. Lilly looking up to him*
Lilly: I'm..im sorry dom.
Dom: no lilly don't it's fine. *lilly turned over & started crying quietly*