Chapter 12 & 13

*alexs parents got there*
Alex's dad: well hello! Are you Lauren? The girl Alex goes on and on about saying how he wants to make you his one day?
Lauren: that would be me! *she said as she shook his hand* and you must be Alex's mom?
Alex's mom: yes I am!
Lauren: good thing you both were in Alex's life to raise him into this such great man.
Both of them: why thank you! *they sat down, ate, & talked to Lauren and learned more about her*
*at lilly*
*lilly was getting bored & kept thinking back to fousey.. she hadn't gotten any texts or calls so she decided to text dtrix*
Lilly: sorry I haven't gotten back to you since last time..
Dom: it's fine really. What's up?
Lilly: im wondering if I'd be able to see you?
Dom: I don't want to take anything in wrong. So as friends?
Lilly: um yeah. *they met up*
Lilly: hey dom!
Dom: hellooo! *back at dinner* *alex decided to pay but Lauren insisted on taking tip. As they're outside*
Lauren: well it was nice to meet you guys! I hope I'll see you guys later!
Them: of course! *alex said goodbye to them as they all went home*
Alex: can I stay at your place?
Lauren: you can but I'm mainly going to be editing our video for tomorrow.
Alex: okay, if it's fine with you I will?
Lauren: yeah! *they got to Lauren's & she started editing & Alex decided to call his parents. Alex is in the other room*
Alex: so did you guys like her?
A's Mom: yes, she's sweet but..
Alex: but..?
A's Dad: it's like she was trying to suck up to get on the good side.
Alex: well who doesn't? Dad just let her get adjusted, don't just her the first time.
Lauren: who're you talking to babe?
Alex: I have to go. Text me. *alex hung up & went out their*
Alex: my parents. They adore you.
Lauren: awe! They're so sweet. *its now 11*  

  *lilly and dom were sitting watching a movie silently as lily kept checking her phone waiting*
Dom: you okay? *back at Lauren & Alex* *alex was scrolling through Instagram while also texting his family*
Alex: I love Lauren. You guys know that. Give her another chance.
A's Dad: whatever. Sure. I mean I don't know she does seem really sweet but what if she cheats on you or something? She's a beautiful girl who also got out of a relationship not too long ago and she's the one who ended it. I just want you to watch your limits and be careful son.
Alex: yea whatever. Since when did you start caring this much? *alex waited for a response*
Alex: that's what I thought.
A's mom & dad: where is this disrespect coming from? Even though your an adult we've done a lot for you so you seriously better stop with this s**t.
Alex: I'm sorry that me stating out the facts makes you mad. I love Lauren and nothing will change that. Goodnight. *alex threw his phone onto the table*
Lauren: you okay? *alex leaned in and kissed her gently*
Alex: I'm perfect. *at lily and dom*
Lilly: yeah I was supposed to get a call back from my friend but I guess she didn't like hanging out with me.
Dom: her loss. *they kept watching the movie as everything faded to black as lilly fell asleep*