Chapter 17 & 18

*alex was going over to Lauren's parents house to talk to them. He knocked. Right as her mom answered the door Alex hugged her & started crying*
Lauren's Mom: what's wrong? Who're you??
Alex: *through tears* a-a le
L's Mom: oh you must be Alex! What's wrong?
Alex: your daughter.. she's in the hospital with a coma. I found her on the couch passed out with a whole bottle of vodka em..empty.
L's Mom: oh Alex! That must've been horrible for you to see! How is she doing?
Alex: she's still in the coma. I don't know when she'll get out. *they went to go check on her. At lilly & dom. Lilly woke up on doms bed, grabbed her phone & went into the kitchen, sat in a seat & watched dom make breakfast. She got on her phone & had a missed call from the doctor. The doctor wanted to see lilly. Lilly texted saying she'd be there later. Lilly went over pretending to get a drink but she wrapped her arms around doms waist*
Lilly: thanks for everything.
Dom: anything for my everything. *lilly smiles and moved some hair out of his eyes. Back at L's moms house*
L's dad: she really loves you. I don't know why it would be your fault. *alex wanted to tell them about his parents but he couldn't*
L's Mom: you're a sweet guy Alex. Lauren should be fine. She never drinks. She'll be good Alex, but you did the right thing, coming to us. *at that moment Alex had smiled, something he hadn't felt since Lauren left for the emergency room*   

  Lilly: I have to do some stuff today & go to the store & shop. I'll text you later? Love you. *she kissed him*
Dom: I love you. *lilly left* *alex went back to the emergency room, sat down & watched Lauren* *laurens ex walked into the room & Alex got up*
Alex: what're you doing here?
Ex: I heard about Lauren & I thought I would come & check on her.
Alex: yea & who said we wanted you here? I know Lauren. She wouldn't want you here either. So I think it's time you go before you do something wrong.
Ex: yeah because I did so many things wrong.
Alex: you did. You know what you did to Lauren. That was screwed up. That actually affects her you know. *at lilly shopping. Yousef ran into her*
Yousef: looks likes you & your lover are doing good.
Lilly: so we're doing good? Your point?
Yousef: you kissed me lily. One day before you & him started dating. I forgot to call you an-
Lilly: yeah you "forgot" I'm done with this conversation. I'm happy now yousef. So leave me be. You've done nothing but hurt & destroy me. *lilly started walking away but yousef grabbed onto her shoulder and pulled her around*
Yousef: don't say this because you want to avoid the conversation. I didn't call you. The next day, well actually I think it was that night you stayed at doms. Why? Revenge on me because I didn't call you?! Lilly that's low. Especially for you. Why'd you do this?
Lilly: I can't. Goodbye.
Yousef: just tell me. Why'd you kiss me back that night for the next day you & dom to get together? Yes I hurt you. But you hurt me back for doing that too. I think I deserve an explanation, at least. *at the emergency room*
Ex: yeah? I hurt her. How? How could I of hurt her so much?
Alex: you know what you did.. you.. *he had an issue saying it too because it affected him too* you..raped her