Chapter 4 & 5

*Lauren had her eyes covered by Alex's hand and by the time he got her there he took his hands off*
Lauren: Alex!! *she turned around quickly and hugged him*
D-Trix: Lilly Singh, i love you. I want to date you I'm tired of waking up from a great you and me dream and noticing it's a dream! But I don't want you to say yes, because I see the way you look at Fosey. I get it if you like him more than me. I feel inside you like me a little but not as much as Fosey. If I date you, my plan is to marry you no on and off no break ups. I want to have you Lilly.
Lilly: D-Trix..I..
*back to Lauren and Alex*
Alex: I'm so glad you like it.
Lauren: I love it! I love riding on big Ferris wheels and eating a lot of cotton candy and being a little kid again!
Alex: Let's go!
Lauren: Can we ride the Ferris wheel?
Alex: We can, but not till the end so we can see all the cool lights from the games and stands. *Alex took her over to games and bought her some food* *Lauren saw a really cute unicorn ( like the one from despicable me )*
Lauren: OHMAGOD ITS SO FLUFFY! I NEED THIS ALEX!!
*Alex played the game and won her it* *Back to D-Trix and Lilly*
Lilly: D-Trix, you're right. On some of it. I love both of you but I can't choose between you two because i love you both equally!
D-Trix: Well Lilly, I'm going to need to know soon because your not my only issue I'm dealing with in life. As soon as you could tell me please tell me, I really need to know. *D-Trix hugged her tightly and walked out closing the door gently behind him*
Lilly: Wait! ( but it was too late, he left. )
*It was officially 10pm*
*Back to Lauren and Alex*
Alex: Now it's time for the Ferris wheel.
Lauren: FINALLY! *she squeezed her unicorn*
*While Lauren was getting on to the only special one that was decorated with bright lights and it was so pretty. Lauren was too busy occupied with looking at the lights too notice other things*
*Alex handed the workers 2 Benjamin's ($100)*
Alex: Split it. Thanks guys. 🙂
*Alex got on sitting across from Lauren*
Lauren: It's soooo pretty. *she looked down*  

Alex: I'm glad you like it.😊

*their cart made it to the highest top and it stopped*
Lauren: OMG we got lucky and stopped at the top it's so pretty ugh!! Thank you thank you thank you!!*Lauren looked down more*
Alex: Hey Lauren look over here. *Lauren looked*
Alex: Lauren I feel like the answer may not be what I hope. But it's worth a shot. If I end up dying by tomorrow, I'd want to die knowing I was dating the best girlfriend anyone could ask for in the whole world. Lauren will you be my girlfriend?🙂