NALU- Natsu's sick day

It was a usual day at Fairytail. Fighting, arguments, gossiping, and jobs. Suddenly the door burst open. Everyone glanced at at the door as a pinkette fell to the floor. "Natsu?!" Suddenly a flying cat flew to him. "Natsu!~ You should have stayed home!" Happy said, only to be answered by a sickly groan.

"What's with Natsu?" Mirajane asked, worriedly. Happy sighed, "Natsu woke up sick, but for some reason he didn't stay home in bed eating like he used to, he insisted to go to the guild." Lucy walked up to the guy, "Gosh Natsu!" Natsu's head snapped up at the sound of her voice. Suddenly, he scrambled up to his feet and collided into her, sending both of them to the floor.

Lucy squealed in surprise, "Natsu?! What the-" He suddenly wrapped his arms around her waist, and nuzzled her neck. Her faced turned fifty shades of red. Then, everybody heard the loudest squeals known to man.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NALU CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Shut up! Can somebody get him off me!" Lucy yelled, struggling to get him off. "No way Lu-Chan!" Levy and Lisanna cried, high fiving. Mira, had fainted from one one of her best couples.

(Before anybody says anything. I'm not making Lisanna evil and jealous or anything. I hate that! Nalu with an 'i' instead of 'a' is the worst!!!!)

Lucy pushed Natsu off with a huge shove. That got him off for a split second before he growled and once again snuggled with her. She groaned with frustration. "Lucy, could you bring him to infirmary? Wendy is off on a mission with Carla." Mira said calmly, oblivious to the mischievous glint in her eye.

Once Natsu was in bed Lucy left and closed the door behind her. Suddenly there was a bang and the door crashed open. "LUCY!" Natsu had once again tackled her to the floor. "Seriously Natsu?! Mira was gonna give you medicine!" She yelled. Natsu whined, "No!~ I want you to look after me!~" She sighed frustratingly. Behind them she heard Happy snickering, "I guess that's why Natsu wanted to go to the guild."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Minna!~ Did you like the first chapter? Here's a picture that I saw that would fit this chapter:

Hope you like it! Bye!