Nalu: Moving (Part 3)

Lucy flung open the door of her apartment.

"Wow.... Luce.... You have a really nice.... apartment....!" Natsu smiled weakly.

Lucy smiled, "Thanks Natsu!" And she laid him on the bed. Natsu immediately snuggled into the warm sheets.

He smiled, finally being able to inhale Lucy's intoxicating scent. He purred happily, but didn't fall asleep. I need Lucy! He thought sitting back up.

"Natsu wha-" Before she could finish, Natsu knocked her backwards into his arms, laying back down into the bed. Her face flushed, but she snuggled back, making the cuddle dragon grin for the first time in weeks.

They soon fell asleep, snuggling into eachother.

~~~~~~

Lucy woke up a few hours later, yawning. "Natsu?" The dragon slayer grumbled. Lucy got out of his arms and replaced herself with her pillow.

Unfortunately, he woke up the second she put the pillow in his arms. "Lucy?!" Natsu woke up with a jolt, immediately regretting it for he flopped back down onto the pillow with a thud.

Lucy giggled, helping Natsu sit up. "Sorry Natsu, I was thinking of cooking you something." Natsu grinned, "Yes!" He fist bumped the air.

Lucy smiled, "Good to see your energy coming back. Although, I don't miss you destroying buildings 24/7." Natsu pouted.

After eating, Lucy wanted to read.

But..... With a sick and very, VERY cuddly dragon slayer, you never get what you want.

"LUCY!~" Natsu whined as she started to read her first book. "I wanna cuddle!"

"NO! Natsu! I wanna read!" Lucy snapped. Natsu gave her a look.

It wasn't an ordinary look though, oh no. It was his puppy dog face. Lucy's greatest weakness.

And Natsu knew it.

"UGH! Fine!" Lucy lifted her book from her lap to let Natsu's head on. "YAY!~" Natsu grinned, snuggling into her waist.

Lucy smiled as Natsu fell asleep again.

She examined him.

Natsu's bags were smaller and lighter now, which was a good thing. And his normal happy look was now transformed into a peaceful expression. Natsu's chest was also vibrating from his purring.

Lucy groaned, putting her book down.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO READ WITH THIS CUTENESS!?" She yelled out loud.

Suddenly there was a snicker, Lucy looked out the window. "Happy?!"

Happy was snickering with a video tape in his hand.

Wait.....

"VIDEO TAPE?! HAPPY!!"

She ran out to the window yelling.

Natsu woke up frantically looking for Lucy. "Lucy?!"

He quickly ran over to her, and scooped her in his arms. "WAIT! N-Natsu!"
Lucy struggled to get out of his grip. He only growled and snuggled closer. "Ugh!" Lucy groaned, giving up.

She finally relaxed into his arms. Falling asleep peacefully along with her partner.

Unfortunately the next morning was completely the opposite of peaceful.

"Lucy! I bet Natsu likes you!"

"Natsu! Do you like Lucy!?"

"NALU!!!!"

"NALU!!!"

"NALU!!!!!!"

Poor Lucy......

Natsu stood there confused. "What? Of course I like Lucy!"

And with that, the rest of the guild died.