All cause of Ichiya

This story was requested by my best friend Cecilia, she ships Grayza. So for people who ship Gruvia, skip this one! ~Jessica

~~~~~~~~

Team Natsu was inside a particular guild this morning. A particular guild Erza hated.

Blue Pegasus.

Erza's POV

I shivered as I entered Blue Pegasus. He's here. Oh God please have mercy...

"Miss Erza... Miss Lucy..." Ichiya said, totally ignoring Natsu and Gray. "Oh Erza.... I smelt your sweet parfume from a mile away..." He flirted. I shivered. Lucy was immediately pulled away by his three trolls. But was pulled back by a growling Natsu. I would have smiled seeing that cute NALU scene but it was hard to move with all that strong disgusting smell from the man in front of me. "Yes... uh.... Thank you...."

We were here for a mission of giving Blue Pegasus's Master a letter from Master Makarov. I escaped the room to give the letter. I sighed as I arrived back at the door. "Let's face this monstrosity inside..."

Me and Lucy were sitting on the rather small couch with Gray and Natsu standing next to us. "So... Miss Erza... You look as beautiful as your parfume is today." Ichiya flirted.

"Beautiful!"

His three trolls repeated dramatically. I was gonna point out I was wearing the exact same thing as I always did, but thanked him. "So.... I would like to chat privately with you..." I nodded and slowly walked out the room. I turned around and made a face at Gray. He rolled his eyes and whispered, "I guess you know what I feel like with Juvia..." I almost giggled.

(Can't help but add a NALU moment. :D)

Lucy's POV

The three trolls started to flirt with me. I sweatdropped as they started to fire compliments. Sure, I like compliments, but not by them!

"Lucy you look so beautiful!" Eve cried.

"Of course, what do you expect?" Hibiki said seriously.

"I can see you as my future girlfriend...!" Ren cried.

"BE MY GIRLFRIEND LUCY!"

I was taken back, I waited for them to fight for me but nothing happened. They waited patiently for my answer.

Their disgusting! They expect me to date all of them at the same time!?

Suddenly, a familiar pair of strong arms pulled me from behind. "N-Natsu?!" I cried.

"Get away! She's taken!" He said calmly with venom surged in his voice. I was sitting on his lap, my head on his chest, with his chin on my head. I blushed as he said those words. The three trolls were glaring at Natsu. I suddenly felt a vibration. I glanced up at Natsu's face. He was growling?

At last, they left. Natsu loosened his arms for me to get out. "T-thanks Natsu... But what was that about?" Natsu rubbed his head, is he blushing? "Sorry, It just looked like you needed help?" He sounded like he wasn't sure on what he was saying himself.

"Well, does my Dragon Hero want a reward?"

He looked up at me, his face suddenly broke up into a grin.

"He does indeed!"

We both leaned in and...

~~~~~~~~~

As the team rode home on a horse cart, Erza noticed Natsu and Lucy were being closer than before she left to talk with Ichiya. She watched as Natsu groaned with motion-sickness, he toppled over. His head landed on Lucy's lap, Erza waited for Lucy to throw him off with a big 'Lucy Kick!' But instead, she giggled and ruffled his hair. Natsu nuzzled Lucy's waist.

Erza couldn't take this any longer. A tic mark formed on her head. "Lucy... Natsu.... Is there something you two aren't telling me?" Lucy jumped at the sudden voice. "Uhmm...."

"Were...... dating?"

Silence came upon the group.

Erza's eyes suddenly sparkled with glee. "No way! I didn't- Oh gosh! I can't wait to tell Mira!" Lucy laughed, "Yeah... I bet she'd faint."

Gray, who had been lost in thought, spoke up. "Bet you were surprised Flame brain asked you out." He chuckled. "I'm surprised he even knew what love was!"

"Gray.... SHUT UP!" Erza glared. "I need to talk to you about something. Come with me to the front." Gray gave her a questionable look but then followed her.

At the front of the horse cart, Erza began to speak, "Ichiya asked me something very disturbing today..."

Flashback - Erza's POV

"So what is it you wanted to ask me?" I said, wanting to leave immediately.

"Miss Erza... with my manly looks, my delicious body, my handsome face and my beautiful parfume. There is no doubt you have fallen in love with me..."

What he said made me freeze. "WHAT?!"

"Yes Miss Erza... will you be my girlfriend?"

I felt thousands and thousands of tic marks forming on my head. "I have no interest in you. Stop making up stories." I growled.

"Miss Erza you must become my girlfriend, fate has brought us together!"

"NO! I UH- HAVE UH BOYFRIEND!!"

"WHAT?! But-"

"NO! SHUT UP!" I punched him into the sky.

Why did I say that?! I don't have a boyfriend!

Wait... Maybe I could... Yeah... I could ask him...

Flash Back ending

"So... I was wondering if you could pretend to be my boyfriend when Ichiya was around... unless you don't want to.... uh-"

"Yeah... sure..."

"Really?!"

"Yeah... Ichiya is never gonna stop bothering you... Just... Watch out for Juvia, she's gonna cry a waterfall."

We both laughed and went back inside to rest. As we sat down, I saw Natsu and Lucy sleeping. I got out a camera and took a picture. "Mirajane is sure gonna get a shock ain't she?" I turned and smiled at Gray.

"Definitely."