Nalu: Moving (Part 2)

It had been weeks since Lucy had moved to Fairy Hills.

Weeks.

And Natsu didn't like it.

Those weeks were filled with nights that were just plain lonely. Natsu couldn't sleep without the comforting smell of his gorgeous partner. In fact, he didn't sleep at all.

Sure, he had Happy, but he wasn't the same as Lucy. Happy didn't have that intoxicating but addicting scent, he mostly smelled like stinky fish.

I know what your all thinking: Why didn't Natsu just break into her new apartment?

The answer was simple.

Ever since Erza found about his nightly cuddles with Lucy, she didn't let him lay a finger of affection. Installing an alarm in Lucy's apartment in case he came.

She called him a pervert for doing that 'crime'.

So here Natsu was. Laying down on his comfortable (But nowhere as good as Lucy's) bed. He hadn't slept in all those weeks. And everyone has been noticing it. He didn't even have enough energy to start a mere argument.

Unfortunately, every one noticed this except Erza.

So he continued to have sleepless nights.

Ok, Natsu should admit. He had become addicted to Lucy's scent. And I mean addicted. It became a nightly thing for him to just breath in her scent.

Weird I know.

Natsu sighed, the bags on his eyes were getting bigger and darker. He watched the sun rise slowly through his window.

He tossed and turned. He groaned as Happy started moaning about fish in his sleep.

I want Lucy!

~~~~At the guild~~~~

Natsu groggily walked his way to the guild.

He had a pounding headache and he felt even more tired then usual.

The doors hardly slammed open as he made his way to the bar.

Mirajane glanced worriedly at the pink haired dragon slayer as he banged his head on the counter, but ending up regretting it as soon as his head made a huge *thunk*.

She knew about his problem, he was very easy to read. And she really wanted to just knock some common sense into Erza. Couldn't she see his problem here?!
But noo! She just thought he was some perverted idiot!

"What would you like Natsu?" She smiled sweetly.

But Natsu just groaned. "Water please." He groaned.  And Mira went to get his water.

Poor Natsu... Mira thought, It seems he's gotton sick from lack of sleep!

That's it, I'm knocking some sense into that red head!

~~~~

As soon as Lucy sat next to her pink haired partner, she immediately noticed something was wrong.

"What's wrong Natsu?" She asked worriedly.

I mean, who wouldn't worry?
Natsu had dark and big bags under his eyes, he was sweating. And, from the looks of it, he had caught a sickness.

Luckily, being near the present of Lucy and her strong scent. He felt a bit better. "I have a headache..." He moaned, not looking up.

Oh, how he was tempted to just run into Lucy's arms and never let go!

Lucy put a hand on his head, it was cold. Which isn't normal. He usually would be warm, no hot. But before Lucy could open her mouth, a yelled silenced the guild.

"NATSU DRAGNEEL! ARE YOU TOUCHING LUCY!?" A very ticked off Erza was marching her way towards the two.

Natsu immediately looked up, but, from the pounding from his head, he immediately regretted it.

Lucy panicked, "No! Erza he just-" She was cut off by a demonic voice.

"ERZA SCARLET! STOP MAKING NATSU AND LUCY FEEL WORSE!" Mira was standing in front of the counter, glaring at the other requip mage.

Erza, being Erza, glared back. "What do you mean?!" She roared. "Natsu can't sleep with out Lucy! Can't you tell?! Look at him! He's even gotten sick from his massive lack of sleep!"

Erza stopped for a moment, examining Natsu's appearance. Then she spoke. "Oh. oh, ohhhh......" She said, realizing sheepishly.

Mira glared, "See! He wasn't being a 'perverted idiot'!" She mocked, whacking the back of Erza's head.

Silence.

The aura radiating off of Erza wasn't a good one. "How dare you...... MIRAJANE STRAUSS!" Mira stood up glaring murderously, not even a hint of fear or regret.

The guild, of course, had had the common sense to back away to the corners of the room.

The two started fighting, shooting insults and screams of battle crys.

Natsu whimpered, burying his face into his hands. Make it stop! He seemed to be screaming silently to Lucy.

His head was pounding uncontrollably at each loud noise going into his ears.

"STOP IT!" Lucy yelled. The fight stopped mid punch.

Lucy didn't even need to explain why she yelled stop. One look of Natsu burying his face into his hands made them stop and realize.

"O-oh sorry. You can take Natsu to your apartment, Lucy." Erza said, silently scolding herself for acting so childish. This isn't the past now! She scolded, referring to how she and Mira fought back then.

Lucy smiled, nodding. And then, she and Natsu went.

But.....

Of course, the fight continued immediately as soon as the doors shut.

*sigh* Typical Fairy Tail....