All cause of Ichiya (Part 2)

The trip back home for Team Natsu was a rather quiet one. Gray and Erza talked for a while before Natsu and Lucy  woke up. It was rather surprising for the two when Erza and Gray revealed their plan of pretending to be a couple.

Well.... Mirajane is sure gonna be surprised...

Gray's POV

As we entered the guild, everybody greeted hello. "Guess what guys!!??" Natsu yelled out.

"Me and Luce are dating!" He cried kissing Lucy's cheek, with the result of her blushing.

The guild erupted into cheers.

"Finally!"

"Go Natsu-nii!"

"Took you long enough!"

I smirked, Natsu was busy showing Lucy off, while Lucy was trying to hide from all the praise behind Natsu.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Here we go.

"Nalu is real! Nalu is real! MY SHIP IS SAILING!" Mira cried, tears of joy running down her face.

I saw Happy smiling at Lucy saying, "I told you! I told you! Natsu you owe me fish!"

Suddenly I felt a tap on the shoulder. "Gray-sama you look handsome today!" I sweatdropped

Juvia.

She had hearts in her eyes, "Now why don't you give your beloved a hug!" I jumped out of the way before she could hug me.

"Sorry Juvia, I'm dating Erza."

Silence.

*THUD*

Mira had fainted.

The guild suddenly erupted into cheers again. Natsu and Lucy walked over to me, Juvia, and Erza, holding hands. Before I could speak, the guild was full of water.

"GRAY-SAMA HOW COULD YOU!!!!"

Juvia was crying, no wailing, no- you get the point. The guild was full of tears. It started raining outside. I felt kinda bad for her, I could maybe give her chance after the plan.

"Sorry Juvia, I tried to give signs I didn't want you as my girlfriend, but you kinda ignored me."

"Geez that was harsh Ice Popsicle."

"Shut up Natsu!" Juvia started crying again and again. Mira took no notice of the water and kept dancing around in a circle. "NALU AND GRAYZA~ NALU AND GRAYZA!" I saw Laxus open the door to let the door open so the water would go out. But I think he was just trying to help Mira dance more freely.

"Geez, I didn't think the guild would act this crazily." I jumped at the noise, I turned to see Erza. I looked around, "Your right."

"Poor Juvia..."

"So when's the date?"

"Huh? Oh what about 5 tonight?"

"Sure."