Rowen: The star festival (Part 2)

The day of the festival was finally here. The girls were waiting at the guild for the boys to pick them up. It was pretty chilly out so the girls wore warm clothes.

Wendy was fidgeting nervously. It was her first time alone with a boy after all. Was her clothes ok? Did she look alright?

She looked at what she wore. She was wearing a pale blue sweater with a white shirt underneath. She also wore a sky blue skirt, and white leggings underneath. Her hair was in pigtails, tied up by ribbons. Gajeel didn't let her wear make up, not that she wanted to any way, it felt too weird. But it didn't hurt to look good for her first date right?

*BANG* Too late.

The doors of the guild burst open, revealing the boys. They wore pretty much the same thing though. "What took you so long?!" Lucy cried, folding her arms, walking towards Natsu. She was wearing a beautiful fluffy pink sweater with white leggings and shirt underneath. She also wore white sneakers. Her hair was down with a reddish pink flower holding up her bangs.

Natsu looked like he couldn't move as he stared at her. "You look really c-cute Luce!" Lucy suddenly blushed, forgetting to be angry. "Thanks."

I grinned, I really wanted Natsu and Lucy to be together. They were just like the siblings I never had.

"Hey Wendy!" I jumped, "Romeo-san! You scared me!" I pouted. Romeo laughed. "Sorry! But you shouldn't call me Romeo-san We're the same age remember?" I nodded, smiling. "Ok Romeo!"

Suddenly Gajeel appeared behind Romeo. "Now looky here kid." Romeo jumped. "You hurt Wendy and imma kill ya, got it?!" Romeo nodded. "Gajeel-kun!" I cried, pouting. Gajeel stopped glaring at Romeo and patted my head lovingly.

"Alright Alright... Now lets go to the festival."

~~~~~At the festival~~~~~

Romeo's POV

Me and Wendy looked around the place in awe. "It's huge!" Wendy cried. She was right. The place was packed with people young and old. I saw her look at the cotton candy stall, she sniffed hungrily. I smirked. "You want cotton candy Wen?" She looked at me, beaming. I laughed.

This was fun already!

~~~~~~~

It was almost time for the star show. So far, me and Wendy went to most of the rides, bought loads of candy and food samples, and I won her a cute stuffed white bunny.

"Hey Wen! Let's go!" I called, she followed me smiling. I lead her to the lake.

"What's this Romeo?" She asked, I stopped. I showed her a small decorated boat. "The guild borrowed a few boats for us to get a good view of the stars!" I helped her get on. "Wow..."

As I rowed us to the middle of the lake, we got a view of our guildmates. "Look Wen!"

I pointed to the right side of us in the distance. It was Natsu and Lucy sitting on another boat. They were cuddling close. We watched as they suddenly leaned in and kissed.

"OMG!" Wendy squealed. I smirked. "GO NATSU-NII!" I yelled. They jumped, looking at us red-faced. We giggled as the signal of the stars came.

The stars were beautiful. The shot across the sky slow enough for us to see the sparkles they left behind. "Make a wish Wen!" I whispered.

I wish for this moment to never end. To be with Wendy forever. I wish for me and Wendy to find happiness in each other. I wish to be her Boyfriend!

My face turned red at what I wished for. Did I really like Wendy? She was cute, adorable actually. She was kind, powerful, cute and much more. She was perfect! I admit it, I really did like Wendy.

When the star's stopped shooting, I heard Wendy sigh dreamily. "This was really fun Wen." I said as I rowed us back to the shore. "It sure was!"

~~~~~~~ Normal POV~~~~~~~

As Romeo walked Wendy home, it was filled with comfortable silence. The moon was full.  And it had been a great day. As they both reached Wendy's apartment. Wendy insisted for him to come in and grab a drink before heading home.

As soon as Wendy sat on the couch, she passed out immediately in his arms. Romeo blushed, but didn't hesitate to hold her.

Eventually, he too fell asleep. Only muttering the words.

"I love you Wen..."