Nalu: Moving (Part 1)

"Hey Lucy!" Mira cried excitedly.

"What's up Mira?" Lucy asked sipping her strawberry milkshake. "There's a spare room in Fairy Hills!! Me and the other girls were wondering if you wanted to move in?" Mira replied hopefully.

Lucy beamed. "Of course! I'll go home and pack straight away!"

And with that, she was sent skipping happily to her apartment.

~~~Lucy's POV~~~

I started packing while thinking about my new room in Fairy Hills. I would be close to most of my friends now! I can read with Levy, and maybe have sleepovers!

I squealed excitedly as I closed my suitcase full of clothes.

I suddenly stopped. "What about Natsu?" I wondered. Eh! I'll tell him about it when he comes back from his job.

~~~Normal POV~~~

Most of the guild helped with Lucy's move. The boys -including Erza- helped carry her furniture, and the girls helped with the smaller things.

Lucy was so grateful for the help. When she walked into the room, it was huge! And by the end of the day, her whole room was done.

Lucy walked around the room. The others had gone home.

The walls were painted a pastel pink. The floors were made of white birch, and some of the floor was covered by pink fluffy rugs.

The furniture was her pink, red and white bed. There was a medium sized white desk with some writing supplies and paper. There was a white make-up table with a decent mirror with a small slot for Lucy's accessories. And there was a walk-in closet too.

Lucy's room was big enough for a mini kitchen. A mini fridge, stove and oven. And a door leading to a pretty big bathroom with a toilet, bath tub, shower and sink.

Lucy loved her room already!

She sighed dreamily as she curled up in her bed. I can't wait for tomorrow!

~~~Natsu's POV~~~

I climbed through Lucy's window as soon as I finished my job. Happy was with me too.

"Luc- WHAT THE!" I looked into Lucy's room. It was empty!

"Where's Lucy?!" Happy asked. I sniffed the air worryingly. Her scent was still here! "Happy! Let's follow her scent!"

We spent the whole night following her scent. It seems she was everywhere!

Was she kidnapped?! If she was, the kidnappers were pretty smart if they did. I can't track her down!

Eventually Happy fell asleep so I had to carry him, but I kept searching.

Where are you Luce?

~~~The next morning~~~

Lucy's POV

I was drinking my strawberry smoothie when the doors burst open. Natsu and Happy ran in.

"LUCY!" Natsu and Happy ran up and hugged me. "WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU!?" Natsu yelled. The whole guild was looking now.

I was confused, "What?" Natsu was now confused too, "You weren't in your apartment yesterday Lucy!" Happy said sobbing into my chest.

Then it hit me.

"I was gonna tell you, but you were out on a job." I started, hugging Happy. "I moved into Fairy Hills!" I smiled. But the look on Happy and Natsu's face made me stop smiling.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "We won't be able to go in your apartment anymore!" Natsu cried.

I stopped. "I-I never thought of that..." Natsu looked at me determined. "It doesn't matter! I'm gonna still come in!" I laughed, but a devilish aura suddenly was behind me.

"Natsu Dragneel...." I turned around to see Erza. "I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO COME NEAR FAIRY HILLS! IT IS GIRLS ONLY!" She said, raising a sword to Natsu's neck. I saw him shiver, nodding, "Yes Mam!"

"You mean no more cuddles with Lucy anymore?" Happy pouted.

There were collective gasped in the hall. It was deadly silent.

I turned red as whispers came. "What do you mean Happy?" Erza asked curiously.

"Natsu and me always sneak into Lucy's bed at night! Her bed's so comfy!" Happy sighed.

An aura suddenly came upon the guild. And it wasn't a good one either.

"So, your telling me Natsu cuddles with Lucy at night huh?" Mira said with her demon voice, smiling sweetly.

"Your right Mira. Punishment for not telling us should be served!" Erza joined in.

They both turned into their forms. Mira turned into her Saton Soul and Erza turned into her black winged armor.

Natsu and I, noticing what was going on panicked. "Uh, Whhy don't we go on a mission Natsu?"
"Yeah! Let's go! Right now! I'm all fired up! Or whatever!"

And we ran away as fast as our feet took us.