Rowen: The star festival (Part 1)

It was morning when Fairytail's Master announced the star festival in Hargeon. Everyone was to pick a date. Obviously the girls were bombarded with the boy's asking.

Natsu of course went with Lucy. Carla finally accepted Happy's invitation, and Gray went with Juvia. Erza went by herself, well, actually to secretly meet with Jellal. Gajeel went with Levy, simply because Levy couldn't choose between Jet and Droy. Mirajane went with Laxus, (Even if most of the public cried...) And many more went!

Romeo being one of the youngest teenagers, didn't know who to choose. he considered taking Wendy, but he never even talked to her that much. Well, he'd just have to wait and see!

Romeo's POV

The star festival was just around the corner. And I still didn't have a date! "Hey Natsu-nii?" Natsu looked at me. "I still don't have a date for the festival!" I sighed.

"What about Wendy? I heard she doesn't have a date either." I looked over at Wendy, who was talking to Carla. Suddenly I heard a huge *THUMP*

"The hell Salamander! Don't let little Wendy go out with a boy just yet!" Gajeel yelled. Natsu turned to face him. "YEAH WELL I TRUST ROMEO!" They started fighting, I sighed.
"Well, You should go ask her!" I jumped. "Oh! Hi Lucy-san. You really think so?" She nodded smiling. "I think you two would be great together!"

I blushed. "NOT LIKE THAT!" Lucy smirked. My face was dark red, suddenly an idea went into my head. "YEAH WELL I BET YOU AN NATSU ARE DATING!" It was her turn to blush. "ROMEO!"

We glared at each other. Then we burst out laughing. "Go Romeo! Go get your Juliet!" And She pushed me over to where Wendy was.

Wendy's POV

I was talking to Carla about the Star Festival. She wanted me to go with her and Happy. I refused of course, I was old enough to go alone. Plus... I was thinking of asking Romeo to be my date. But Carla doesn't need to know that just yet..

"Um hey Wendy." I jumped and turned around. "Oh hey Romeo-san!" I faintly blushed. I heard Carla scoff behind me. "Hey Wendy, uh, I was thinking do you want to go to the uh Star festival as my date?" He asked awkwardly rubbing his neck. I beamed. "Sure! I'd love to go with you!" "Really?" I nodded, smiling.

"WHAT?! I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO WITH A DATE! YOUR TOO YOUNG!" I turned to see Carla scowling. "But Carla! I'm 14!" I argued. Romeo was standing there awkwardly. "If you can't go, it's ok..." I looked at Carla with my pleading eyes, it normally worked on anybody! "Please Carla?"

"Fine." I beamed. "But. If he lays even a finger on you, I will tell Gajeel to kill him." I nodded. Romeo shivered behind me. I couldn't blame him. Gajeel was a really protective brother.

"Well I'll pick you up ok?" I nodded and waved.

Now I can't wait for the Festival!