Rogura: Finding Frosch

"FROSCH!! WHERE ARE YOU!" A male voice called out.

It was Rogue, the shadow twin of the two dragon slayers of Sabertooth. And unfortunately, Frosch, his best friend Exceed, was missing.

Again.

Now, you'd be wondering where the heck was his other twin Sting. Or his friend Yukino, who usually stuck around with him and Sting.

Well, a few weeks ago, Sting and Yukino started dating. And of course, Sting, being the lovestruck fool he was, asked her out on a full day date.

So it was just him, Lector and Frosch. Lector was at the guild, apparently he had a bad fur day, so he stayed home.

Frosch had gotton lost in a crowd of people, and Rouge had no idea where he was.

He couldn't even smell him out because there was too much of a crowd! And he couldn't really see because tears were clouding his eyes. He couldn't bear to imagine what his friend was doing right now.

His eyesight was so clouded that he blindly bumped into a person. Quite hardly.

He fell on his bottom. "Ouch! Sorry!- Kagura?"

And indeed, Kagura Mikazuchi was in front of him.

Rouge picked himself up, dusting his clothes. "Sorry, I was in hurry." He stated, hoping she wouldn't notice anything.

"That's quite alright." Kagura said, "But something must be wrong, you usually are very coordinated. What's wrong?"

Shoot. Rouge thought, he sighed.

"It's Frosch, she's missing." Kagura's eyes widened slightly. "Your ca- Exceed?" Wow, Kagura was the first person to realize Frosch was a cat, not a frog.

"Yeah." They stood there awkwardly for a moment.

Suddenly, Kagura moved away. Rouge stared after her, he was about to leave too, but Kagura's voice sounded again.

"Well, are you coming or not?"

Rouge looked at her, "I'm helping. I've got nothing else to do anyway." Rouge smiled a bit, following.

Kagura smiled. She was only doing this because she couldn't wait to hug that cute little exceed! Kagura turned a bit to see Rouge smiling like an idiot. She blushed, turning away.

Ok. Maybe Frosch wasn't the only reason why she was doing this.