All cause of Ichiya (Part 3)

It was almost time for Erza and Gray's date. Erza was taking her time to dress, knowing that if Gray complained about how long she was taking, she could just knock him out. She wondered where Gray was taking her, he wasn't known to go anywhere fancy.

Eh, this is just pretend anyway, why should I worry?  Erza thought taking the dress she was looking for out of her closet. I just hope Gray knows this is my first date...

Erza's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a long white flowy dress decorated with crystal flowers holding my dress up to my knees. I had white shoes, my hair was down with a flower holding the bangs up. I blushed, "Why the hell am I wearing this?! I should change into something different!" *DING* It was too late, best to go now.

"Hello Gray." I said opening the door.

"Hey Erz- Woah!"

I blushed, "You look great Erza!"

"Thanks I just bought this dress, I wanted to try this on." I lied, I examined him. He was wearing a thin white coat outlined with blue, navy trousers with a blue shirt inside. I don't think his clothes will stay on for long though.

"Well lets go."

~~~~~~

We were walking down a street in comfortable silence. Suddenly Gray spoke up. "We're almost there, can you... I don't know... put this on?" He gave me a blindfold. I raised my eyebrows at him. He smiled, I sighed and let him put it on me.

He lead me through a street, or at least I think he did. I felt him suddenly stop, I crashed into his back. "Gray!"

"Oops, sorry, ready for the surprise?" I nodded. He walked a little bit, so I followed him. I think I walked into a store, suddenly, a delicious smell filled my nose. "Welcome to..." The blindfold was taken off, I gasped at what I saw.

Cakes, cupcakes, candy, and every type of dessert was in front of me. "The Bakery Fairy!" My eyes turned into stars. I hugged Gray, I felt him blush but I didn't care. "Lets go, let's go, let's go!" I dragged him to a seat.

"How'd you afford to make a reservation?!" I asked looking at all the delicious treats. "I did a little solo mission here, this afternoon. I did such a good job, the manager let me come here tonight and have anything I want for free. I thought this was the perfect place for the date." Gray explained smiling.

I squealed as a waitress came this way. "Oh hello Gray! I see you made it! With your girlfriend I see." We blushed, as she giggled. "Anyways may I take your order?"

"U-uh yeah. We'd like to take one of everything!" I squealed, eyes shining brightly. She didn't seem fazed as she ordered everything. She's like a mini Mira!

Soon, the things came, and no doubt, it filled the whole table. We ate, and ate and ate. There were a few things left when Gray spoke up. He was rubbing his belly.

"Erza how do you eat so much and never get fat!?" I chuckled, "The jobs aren't for nothing! And plus, it shouldn't be surprising since Natsu eats twice as much as me and he's just as skinny." We burst out laughing as we reached for the rest of the sweets.

~~~~~~~~

As we reached my apartment in fairy hills, I unlocked the door and walked inside. "Thanks for the night Gray." I said smiling. "Sure." He replied, he passed me a big bag. "What's this?" I asked, taking it.

"A few strawberry cakes I took out for you. I've heard you say you've always wanted to try these legendary cakes." I beamed and set them down on my table. I walked back and waved him bye.

I suddenly ran out to him. "Gray! Wait!" He stopped and turned around. I ran over to him and did something I thought I would never I do. I kissed his cheek and ran back inside, slamming the door.

When I finally heard his footsteps walking away, I stood up blushing. Why did I do that?! I thought standing up. No... don't tell me....

I think I've fallen for that idiot....