Scents (Part 2)

It was now Winter. The dreaded time the Dragon slayers were terrified of came. The Master agreed to let the girls stay at their houses for most of the Winter.

~~~~To Gale~~~~

Gajeel grumbled annoyingly. His nose twitched as he smelt Levy coming in.

He was currently inside Fairy Hills, in Levy's apartment. He scanned the room. It was full of books, books and more books! Normally he would have complained about how boring the room was, but he won't cause Levy's scent was all over the place.

He groaned, using his fingers to rake through his hair. Stupid Dragon Slayer effects! He grumbled.

The door opened, revealing Levy with a huge bag. "Where were you?" Gajeel asked, impolitely.

Levy set down the bag, "The book was right I guess, you are getting territorial." She said ignoring his question.

"Okay... Then what did ya buy?" He tried again to get her full attention on him.
"Books." He groaned again, "Of course..." Levy giggled.

"Just asking but how do you do this scent obsession thing?" Levy asked. Gajeel suddenly turned bright red. "Uh..." He stood up and dragged Levy to her bed.

He suddenly did something Levy thought and only dreamed of.

He cuddled with her.

The great Iron dragon slayer. The one who always acted cold to others, just cuddled, CUDDLED! AND WITH HER!

"Gajeel?!" She cried, trying to get free. He only grumbled, hugging her closer, and inhaling her scent.

She gave up and cuddled back, sighing surprisingly at how soft and warm it felt.

Gajeel purred happily, causing Levy to smirk.

"Cuddle dragon."
"Shut up and cuddle me."

~~~~To Miraxus~~~~

Mira glared at the dragon slayer as he threw one of her pink suitcases on his bed. However, the blonde didn't notice her glaring daggers at him.

Master Makarov insisted to Mira that she would stay with his grandson. Being one of the stronger dragon slayers, it was pretty dangerous for the citizens if a storming lightning dragon slayer was trying to get to the model. It was bad for her reputation too.

She flopped back on the bed, sensing Laxus watching her. "Wanna watch a movie?" Laxus spoke up.

She looked at him surprised. "Ok!" Her cheery mood coming back, "But I'm choosing!" She turned on the tv and chose the movie.

She snuggled under the covers as the movie started. Laxus actually isn't that bad! He really had changed....

Laxus appeared at the door, carrying a bowl of chips. He set the bowl down and suddenly jumped on the bed.

She squeaked as his weight made her bounce up. She  glared at him, and he chuckled. He suddenly pulled me towards his chest.

Mira was now on his lap, his warmth made her a bit sleepy. "Your weird Laxus!" Mira cried playfully, as he sniffed her hair. "Whatever your scent is amazing!" Mira just laughed.

A few minutes later, Mira fell asleep in his chest.

Before she fell asleep, she had one thought stuck in her head.

Maybe being with Laxus wouldn't be that bad....

~~~~To Rowen~~~~

Wendy looked around the place. She sniffed the air curiously, it smelt like smoke, Wakaba, Macao and.... Romeo.....