Stingyu: Sabertooth (Part 1)

By the way, before you start reading and get completely confused, this is a chapter about how Yukino joins Sabertooth! Oh, and this is when the characters are only around 7 or something.

The snowy haired mage shuddered through the snow, as it hailed on her. Shaking her head to get rid of some of the snow. She sighed, looking around for a place to stay.

Unable to see anything in within a meter because of the snow, her eyes filled with tears. 

The girl collapsed to her knees in defeat, a sob coming out of her mouth. But instead of a loud sob coming out of her mouth, she choked, as she swallowed a whole hunk of snow instead. 

Tears streamed down her cheeks. "Sorano-nee!" She tried to yell, as she shivered, curling up into a ball. 

She closed her eyes, awaiting death. 

But instead of blacking out like she hoped she would do, a memory went through her brain.

"Stop it!" The same snowy haired girl cried, tears streaming down her pretty face as some kids cornered her. 

"Ha!" A boy said, who seemed to be the leader of the gang. "And why should we do that, huh?!"

The boy ran forward, preparing an attack. But he stopped, mid punch. "S-Sorano?" He stammered, cowering. 

Sorano, another snowy haired girl came up, shielding the small girl from the gang. "Stop it." She commanded, giving them a look that clearly meant 'Get away from here and I'll let you live. If you won't, you can rot in hell.'

The gang ran away, being at least smart enough to interpret the glare.

Sorano sighed, turning to the shivering girl behind her. "Yukino, you should really defend yourself more often."

Yukino stopped shivering, standing up slowly. "Sorano-nee, thank you." She said, smiling a bit. Sorano sighed in amusement, hugging her little sister.

"Your welcome, Yuki." 

~~~~~~

"Sorano-nee!"  Yukino screamed in fear as she saw strange men in masks murder innocents. 

She was confused and scared, what was happening to her quiet old village?! "YUKI!" Sorano appeared, grabbing her sister's hand. 

"Sorano-nee! What's happening?" Yukino whimpered, but she was relieved to see her older sister. 

"Just follow me!" Sorano snapped, Yukino was taken aback. Did her big sister just snap at her?

"Yukino, hurry up!" Sorano said, through clenched teeth. Sorano pulled so hard on Yukino's dress, that it ripped a bit. 

Yukino was panicking, this wasn't her sister! Sorano was nicer than this! 

Suddenly a scream yelled out, echoing through the village. It may have sounded just like a normal scream, but to Yukino, it stood out like a lion in a sheep paddock.

"That little brat!" Sorano said, muttering a string of curse words. Suddenly Yukino saw her sister transform into someone else!

"Who are you!?" Yukino whimpered, backing away. But she was cornered into the back of an alley way. 

A rather chubby man stood in front of her, sneering maliciously. The real Sorano screamed again, this time in complete fear. 

Yukino snapped out of her feared trance, a burst of confidence surging through her blood. 

She pushed through the man, running for her sister. She heard the man yell in surprise and start chasing her, but she had only one thought: 'I need to save my sister!'

The man wasn't particularly fast, and Yukino, with her small and nimble figure, was fast. 

She reached Sorano in no time. But she immediately regretted going into combat without any offence or defense. "Yukino!" Sorano cried, her eyes filled with fear for her sister.

Yukino was frozen with fear. Hundreds of men were surrounding a group of children, including her sister. 

"Yukino! You've got to run! Now!" Yukino shook her head. "N-no! What about you!?" Yukino replied, snapping back into reality.

Sorano screamed with all her might, as the men launched forward to kill her sister. "YUKINO! RUN! GO! HURRY! SAVE YOURSELF!" 

Yukino caught an eye of a sword glistening in a man's hand. She fled. 

Tears ran down her cheeks, 'Sorano-nee!' She thought over and over again.

She couldn't hear any men following her, 'they must have returned to Sorano-nee'. Yukino thought, running away even further. 

But no matter how far she went, she still heard her sister's cry of pain. Until finally, the screaming stopped. And that could've only mean one thing:

Sorano was dead.

"Hello?! Are you ok?!" A rather squeaky, but raspy voice said. Yukino jolted awake, but instead of seeing a dark grey sky, she saw a blonde staring down at her.

"W-who are you?" Yukino stammered, getting up. "Uh- I saw you on the ground and, uh, well, I was helping and- yeah."

The blonde replied, sheepishly smiling at the end. "Well, my names Sting Eucliffe. What's yours?" 

Yukino smiled at the boy, Sting. "My name's Yukino Agria."

"Well, nice to meet you Yukino!"