Gruvia: Gift of Love

Juvia stared into the lake's water. It was almost Gray and Juvia's actual anniversary of when they met a year ago. Juvia had no idea of what she would buy for him. She wandered the streets, stopping to look at some beautiful things. But they just weren't good enough!

Eventually she stopped, resting near a small river to gain strength.

"Juvia will never get the perfect present. Will Gray-sama even remember the day?" She pouted, staring into the river.

Juvia never told anybody this, but she always saw a woman. A raven-haired woman in the water. The woman spoke to her, encouraging her. She even knew who Gray was! But Juvia never asked how she knew about Gray, The woman seemed so lost in herself whenever she talked about him.

The woman was back today, her face appeared on the surface of the water.

"Do not worry, my dear." She spoke, her melodic voice echoing.

"What do you suggest Juvia do?" Juvia asked the woman, delicately taking her feet out of the water.

"How do you feel about Gray? Tell me about your relationship with him, and I will give you my answer." She replied, staring at Juvia from the surface.

Juiva started, "Gray-sama and Juvia met when I was still in Phantom Lord. We fought against each other, yet Gray-sama saved Juvia when Juvia fell. Then Gray-sama let Juvia join Fairy tail. From then on, Juvia admired Gray-sama, and loves Gray-sama so!" Juvia gushed.

The woman listened, then her face broke into a soft smile. Her look seemed far away, but she was down to earth. "It would seem you are perfect for the task at hand." She suddenly said.

Juvia cocked her head sideways. "Juvia doesn't understand." The woman smiled.

The water began to ripple. And suddenly something drifted towards Juvia. Juvia picked it up. "This is beautiful!"

It sure was. It was a snowy white coat. The outlines were a navy blue with two buttons at the top.

The woman spoke again, "Give this to Gray, and if he asks who gave you this, say it is from me. Then, bring him to me." With that, she disappeared.

Juvia smiled, "Thank you."

~~~~~~

It was finally the day. Juvia walked to the guild nevously. Repeating the woman's words in her head.

At last she saw Team Natsu ahead. She stared at Lucy and Natsu, who were talking to each other. Their eyes full of fondess, care and love. She sighed, how she longed for that to happen her and her beloved!

"U-um, Gray-sama? May Juvia talk to you in private?" She asked, nervously. Gray stopped his conversation with Erza and internally groaned.

"Uh sure, Juvia..." He said following her to the outisde of the guild.

"U-um, Juvia isn't sure if Gray-sama remembers, but today is our anniversary of meeting." Gray's eyes flung open in surprise.

"Oh! Oops, I forgot, sorry." Juvia sighed and gave Gray her present. "Juvia just wants to give Gray-sama this."

Gray took the coat from her. It was made out of the softest silk. It seemed so familiar!

"Thanks Juvia, but where did you get it from?" He asked, folding it and putting it in his satchel.

Juvia told him to follow her, if he wanted to know.

"Juvia has never told anybody." She started, as they entered the forest. "Juvia always saw a woman in the water, she speaks to Juvia and encourages Juvia. She told Juvia to give Gray-sama the coat."

Gray wondered who the woman was, and was she a water mage like Juvia?

They finally reached the river. "Wait a moment." Juvia commanded nicely.

Suddenly the woman appeared again. Gray gasped, tears flooded his eyes. "U-Ur?"

"Nice to see you Gray. How have you been doing?" The woman, Ur smiled. Gray fell to his knees, not even trying to cover the tears running down his cheeks.

Juvia on the other hand was confused. "You know who this is Gray-sama?"

She gasped as he pulled her into a hug. "This is my Master Juvia! Ur!" She smiled and nuzzled into his chest. "Thank you Juvia!"

It was the best day ever for both Gray and Juvia.

And the next day, they started dating. Visiting Ur whenever they had the chance.

~~~~~~~~

There you go! A gruvia Fanfic! You like? I figured that since Ur turned into ice, but melted into the water, Juvia must be connected  or something! Well, hope you enjoy my chapters!

Bye~