Rogura: I want a mommy! (Part 1)

"I want a mommy!"

These words sent Rouge reeling to the floor in surprise. "W-what was that Frosch?"

Frosch blinked. "I want a mommy!" *Thud*

Anddd Rouge fainted.

You must be very confused right now, right dear reader? Well, It was nearly Frosch's birthday, and Rouge was eagerly looking for a present for his dear friend/daughter.

Rouge had asked the little feline what she wanted to have for her birthday. To which Frosch had said, "I want a mommy!"

Poor Rouge.

Rouge didn't know what to do when he woke up several hours later. What was he going to do? He couldn't break the feline's heart and dreams!!

Rouge's POV 

I stared at my plate of steak, which didn't look very appetizing because it was now cold and a bit moldy from how long I've been sitting here.

"Dude." Sting said, "How long are you gonna stare like that?" I looked up at him.

I groaned in response. I was so confusedddd.

"Yes Rouge-sama." Yukino said in her soft voice, "Are you gonna talk to Frosch? Your hurting the little exceed's feelings! You haven't talked to Frosch all day."

I'm very sure I looked dead right now.

"Yeah Rouge." Sting chuckled. "You gonna get the little guy's mommy?" I glared at him. Yukino giggled a bit. 

The whole guild was laughing now. My dignity is gone......!

"Yeah well." Sting chuckled. "Maybe you'll be able to get a girl soon. I heard the Mermaids are coming over, apparently their guild's destroyed by something and their staying here."

Cue the catcalls.

I punched Sting through a wall and left. 

What am I going to dooo??????

~~~~~~Normal POV~~~~~~

Rouge entered his room to see Lector and Frosch playing tag. Frosch spotted me, "Rogue!" She smiled.

Lector came over, "Hey Rogue, you know where Sting is?" I nodded towards the guild's main hall.

Lector smiled and ran to Sting.

"Where were you this morning Rogue?" Frosch asked, her smile not leaving her face. 

Now I'm stuck.

"Well uh." I was about to say what I practiced, but Frosch's smile got in the way.... I sweated a little. I clenched my fist, "I-"

THAT SMILE THOUGH! I CAN'T HURT HIS FEELINGS! WHAT KIND OF FRIEND/FATHER WOULD I BE TO FROSCH IF I CRUSHED HIS DREAMS?!?!?!?

"I was looking for your mommy." 

I slumped. But couldn't resist to smile when Frosch's smile got even bigger. 

"Really!?" I slowly nodded. "Thank you so much Rogue!! Have you found her yet?" I shook my head. 

"Then you have to find her as soon as possible Rouge!" Frosch shooed me out the door. I was about to talk when- *SLAM*

And the door slammed into my face.......

I felt nauseous.

What am I going to dooooooo?!