Stingyu: Yukino meets Sabertooth (Part 3)

A groan sounded in the room as a snowy-haired girl's eyes fluttered open. 

"S-sting-sama?" Yukino croaked out, looking at the relieved face of Sting. "Yukino!" Sting cried, smiling.

"Where am I?" Yukino asked, her eyes adjusting to the light. 

"Welcome to Sabertooth!" Sting smiled. Yukino weakly smiled back, getting up from her pillow. 

Suddenly, the door burst open. Rouge came in, panting. "God Sting! You didn't have to command me to get a simple glass of water just t-"

Rouge stopped. "Oh! Your awake!" Rouge put the small cup of water that he was holding onto the nearby table. 

"Yukino right?" Rouge asked, coming over. "My name's Rouge." Yukino smiled. "Nice to meet you Rouge-sama."

The door burst open yet again. "Sting!" "Rouge!"

Yukino's eyes snapped to where the door opened. And what she saw made her squeak in terror. Cats...!?

Sting chuckled at Yukino's reaction. "Don't worry, everyone always reacts like that." Yukino relaxed, they were friendly. 

But that did not answer her question. HOW THE HECK ARE THEY TALKING!?

 "Yukino." Rouge called, "This is Frosch, my best friend." Rouge proudly said. The little cat smiled cutely. "Nice to meet you Yukino!"

Yukino smiled. "And Yukino!" Sting said. "This is Lector! My best friend!" He said enthusiastically. "Nice to meet ya." Lector said, smirking.

Frosch came over and gave Yukino a hug. "Are you ok now?" She asked, (I have no idea what gender Frosch is... XD) 

Yukino blushed and smiled gratefully. "Yeah, I'm good." Yukino said softly, patting Frosch's head making the fro- er, cat purr.

Lector peeked one eye open, jealous of Frosch's attention, he came over. "Hey me too!" He cried.

Yukino giggled, and started petting Lector with her other hand. 

Sting and Rouge smiled, it was was now all up to the answer Yukino gave. "Yukino." Sting said.

Yukino looked up, smiling warmly. Sting blushed at the smiled, feeling his heart strings tug. Rouge saw this and smirked. Oh the blackmail...

"Are you a wizard by any chance?" Rouge asked for Sting. Yukino paused for a moment before reaching for her pocket.

"The village I was from.... They passed down celestial keys to the children of the village." Yukino spoke softly.

"A week ago, my village was raided by child hunters." Sting and Rouge's eyes widened. "I... was the only survivor."

Yukino hid her eyes with the bangs from her silky hair. "I had managed to save some of the Keys." She whispered. "So I guess their mine." 

Yukino showed the precious celestial keys. Lector spoke up, Frosch was sleeping by his side. "Those keys are Libra, Pisces and Ophiuchus right?" 

Yukino nodded. "There were more keys... but the raiders probably took them. The rest were Gemini, Aries and Scorpio." 

Sting piped up, "Woah, they look really awesome, and ancient. I bet those will make you really strong if you learn how to use them." He praised with a slight blush on his cheeks.

Yukino looked up confused. Rouge smiled, Sting looked at her with determination.

Yukino felt hope, "What...?"

Sting grinned, "Yep." Yukino's hope felt bigger. 

"How would you like to join Sabertooth, Yukino?"

Yukino felt tears prickle down her eyes. "Of course!" 

And that day, Yukino became an official Sabertooth member. She learned how to wield her celestial keys and she was no longer alone.

"Sorano-nee... Are you proud of me?"