XIV

*EDITED*

🖤

Mr. Wood stands at the doorway with Katherine, surprised at the scene playing out in front of him. A boy, with his back facing him, stood strangling his daughter.

His beautiful daughter!

Immediately, he runs over to Iran and grabs him by the back of his shirt. He twists his wrist, so he had a good grip, and then yanks him off Rose. Mr. Wood holds him up to the wall, staring harshly into his eyes, for, he was beyond angry. Furious even. He attempts to strike Iran in the face, but was instead kicked in the stomach. They both fall, tumbling, on the floor.

Iran rolls Mr. Wood off him easily and stands up, brushing himself off-- a smirk playing on his lips. Mr. Wood copies Iran's actions by getting on his feet. He attempts to punch Iran again, but, Iran's hand blocks the punch and his other is used to push Mr. Wood away.

It causes him to stumble back for quite a bit, before coming full speed towards Iran. Once again, Iran knocks him off his feet, using his hands to push him to the floor.

It was clear that Iran was stronger, and he showed off by pushing Mr. Wood around like a toy. Mr. Wood who was now laying on the ground, tried to use his leg to kick Iran in the shin, but like all his other strike attempts, he failed.

They went on like that for a while; Mr. Wood attempting to hit Iran, and Iran, continuously blocking them.

Rose sat, paralyzed, she was finally allowed to breathe, but couldn't. Her hands grasp her chest, trying to calm down. Though Iran's hold was no longer restraining her, she was still shook, and was furiously blinking-- black spots still clouding her vision.

Rose looks up to see Iran and her father still wrestling. They were on the other side of her room now, and she knew she couldn't let them go on for any longer, they were destroying themselves and the little bit of room she had left.

Rose stands to her feet, making her way over to the commotion, she didn't know what she was planning on doing to stop the fight, but knew she'd think of something when the moment was right.

Mr. Wood raises his arm to deliver a punch but Rose jumps in between him and Iran.

Her father stops mid- punch, lowering his arm. He shoots Rose an irritated look. "Rose!" Mr. Wood pulls his daughter closer to him, holding her close to his chest. Iran heaves heavily in the corner of the room, while Mr. Wood examines Rose's throat. Iran's red- hand prints encircled it, covering her pale flesh.

"Are you okay, honey?"

"Dad it's n-" Rose begins as the girl from the doorway runs to Mr. Wood and hugs him.

"Father are you okay? O. M. G!" The girl asks. Rose stares at her, and notice that the strange girl had shoulder length dirty blonde hair, and features similar to hers.

Who is she? And why is she calling my father, 'father?' Questions kept popping in Rose's mind. This strange girl reminded her of... herself.

"Dad, what is this?" Rose pushes the girl away from her father.

Mr. Wood glances back and forth at her and the boy, "no, you're a Col, aren't you?" He clenches his fist, glaring at Iran.