unedited

♥

Rose’s P.O.V~

Soft mattress caress my body and was all I felt below me. Slowly my eyelashes began to detach themselves from my waterline. They opened only to again find darkness, everything hurted like hell, especially my hands.

Confusion clouded my mind as I laid, unable to move any part of my body. W- what had happened? Where was I? H- how d- did I end up here? Where is I- Iran? I- I really want him! I felt so lonely and lost, I try lifting my hands, but was stopped by heavy chains.

W- what?!

Then it all came back, like crashing waves taking up every inch of my mind, I remembered and it made me sick to my stomach.

But as the memories came back, tears came along. Pouring onto my cheeks they stung my skin. I was so cold and I  scared. All that ran through my mind was Iran how I've betrayed him. How could I let Brian win? I was being so blind; letting him lead me away, t- thinking he was Iran an- and ki- kissing him. I- if Iran f- finds ou- out, he'll- I couldn't think like that right now. I know what will happen, but I couldn't admit it fully to myself.

I sob laying on my side on the mattress, seeing I couldn't move into any other position. They weren't quiet, discreet cries, they were loud and heartily ones. In a dark room with a bit of stale light shining through a small window up ahead was enough to tell me that I was in serious danger. Where has Brian brought me? What was he going to do?

My breath gets caught in my throat as a loud creak sounds from my right. It  sounded as if a door had been opened.

Oh no! My heart beat picked up pace.

“ B- Brian?” My shaky voice echoed off the walls. I heard footsteps approach the bed I laid on.

The person came closer and lined up to the window, the sun catching apart of his face.

I gasp in shock.

“ Caleb?!”

__________________

“ The principal called me as he realised a fight was to begin between you guys. Scared out of his mind, the Col brothers. Fighting?!” Mr. Col yells at his sons. Diran looks at his fingers as rage shot through his body. He clearly remembered what Brian had said and was furious. He wanted to know if it was true. The car became silent as Mr. Col parks his car in their home driveway.

They open their doors on each side, “ your cars will be delivered later today from the school-”

Diran slams the car door and approaches his father. Fists curled into a fist and fire blazing in his eyes.

Moments later, Diran is standing in front of his father raking him with disgust filled eyes. Diran strikes, connecting his fist with Mr. Col’s face, “ you fucking asshole! Is it true?”

“ What's going on here?” Everyone turns around to see Mrs. Col in her gardening outfit.

“ I'm so sorry mother you have to find out this way.” Iran says looking at the ground. Mrs. Col looks over at Diran with confusion.

Brian skims through his brothers, he’d messed up. Ruined his whole family, trying to ruin one person; Iran. He catches Ryan’s eyes, but quickly turns away at the disappointed look shot at him.

What had he done?

“ Father?” Diran looks at his Father ready to strike again.

“ No son it’s not true I didn't cheat on your mother!”

Mrs. Col gasps, “ c- cheat? Who-”

Iran’s head turns to his Father. As much as he hated what his next actions would be, it was the right thing to do and what he should of done three years ago when he’d first found out. Iran was tired of his father’s lies, it wasn't right his mother had to go through such things. “ Father don't lie! I can storm in there and make Jenny your assistant confess.” Iran points upwards at a large skyscraper; Col Corps.

Mrs. Col clutches her chest tightly as tears began to form in her eyes. “ Michael?” She croaks looking at Mr. Col who had began to walk to the house door. “ Yes! It's true since everyone wants to know! I cheated on your mother! But-”

It was all Diran needed to hear to rain five punches on his Father’s face. Ryan runs over and grabs Diran, “ Dira-”

“ No! He’s a fucking bastard!”

Brian turns to his mother to see her kneeling on the driveway cement, repeating, ‘ no no.’ He runs over and helps her stand.

“ Mic- Michael ho- how could you?!”

🚩

♡♡♡♡

➡Would you rather a dog or a cat?

➡Comment Here➡

↙⬇↘

VOTE