unedited

♥

Iran's P.O.V~

" My fucking god. Get the fuck up Hannah!" I look down at her, sprawled out on her bedroom carpet. Her arms wrapped tightly around my shin, trying to stop me from leaving.

" Iran, y- you can't. After all these years-"

" Of fucking?! Get the fuck up!"

I try to shake her off, but she grips tighter. That was it, she was acting like a fucking pathetic baby.

" Shit Hannah! Get up!" I scream. I use my free foot to loosen her arms.

" N- noo! Please, I didn't do anything wrong!"

I scrunch down, fed up. My arms hung between my thighs, my head hovering above hers. Using my hands, I begin to peel her hands off.

" Nooo! Iran-"

" Fucking shut up! We are over. Do you not fucking understand!" One hand fell to the carpet, I quickly grab it, making sure it wouldn't latch back onto my leg.

" Ir-"

I bent and turned it, placing it behind her back. Then I went for the other hand. Forcefully I yanked it from around my leg.

" No! No! Ir- No!" Hannah screams in my face, she now laid with her chest on the carpet with both hands behind her back.

How pathetic!

" Please! Why, are y- you d- doing this?!" she sobs into the carpet.

" Because I actually found someone I like!" I say out of breath. She begins to cry harder and louder.

" Its that girl R- Rose i- isn't it?"

" Correct!" I let go of her arms and rush out her apartment. Walking to my car, I heard her loud wails and calls for me.

I open my car door and sigh, she was only the second one out of twelve and I already was exhausted. I reminded myself, I was doing this for Rose. I wanted to show her she wasn't just one of the girls, but the girl. And if ending it with all my fuck buddies was the way, so be it. I felt more calm, this was the perfect time to do so. Katherine was being a bitch and I was going to show Rose I was there for her; fully!

I started my car and began to drive, this was going to be a long day, but I was ready.

_______________

It was ten am when I finally arrived to school. As expected, the hallways were crowded. Second period was about to start. Also it meant I had to wait for lunch to come rolling around to see Rose.

I heard a light click above my head as I was in the middle of gathering my books for my class. I rise my head as the speaker clicked again.

" Please, all students, make your way to the gymnasium." The speaker bellow from above. It was Brian's voice that rained down on my ears. I pushed my books back into my locker, that was weird.

" Wait what?-" -" I didn't know about this!-" -" Why do we have to go to the gym?"

Voices left and came as I pushed myself through the crowd, making my way to the gym. It felt as if I was swimming and making no progress through this crowd.

" MOVE!" I yell. Suddenly the hallway was clear, great. The gym doors became visible at the other end of the hallway.

Pushing them open, I gasp at the scene. Katherine stood at the top of the big yellow stage, Brian beside her.

What the fuck was going on?

I push a red head out my way and march up the stairs.

" What the fuck are you doing?" I ask them both. Brian turns to me, a wide smile on his face. His eyes held a sense of mystery. What was he planning?

" You will see dear brother. You will see." Was all he said before turning back to Katherine. It spiked my curiosity even more and I narrowed my eyes at him. As I opened my mouth to say something, noise met my ears. I turn my head and saw the sea of students beginning to pile into the gym. Quickly, my fear began to settle in. I skim the top of heads, trying to spot Rose. But I couldn't, where was she?

" Hello! I will make this as fast as possi-" Katherine began but I quickly grab the microphone out of her hands. " Hey!"

Everything was in a daze, where was Rose? Suddenly I felt my body hit the floor of the gym. I groan in pain, w- what was happening?

" R- Rose?" I whisper softly. Up ahead, Brian looked down at me.

" Brother, know your place." He says, his smile turning into a snarl.

Di- did he just punch me? What the hell was going on? Why- why can't I fight back.

Shit!

" Y- you!" I got up, bracing myself off the floor with as much energy as I could find. Everything swirled around me. I heard Diran and Ryan's voice. They were shouting at Brian.

I looked down at my arms, Diran held them both. I shook him off, I didn't need his help.

" Yes! She is a killer! Her own best friend!"

I hopped onto the stage, heading straight for Katherine. That bitch! Why did I listen to Rose? If I hadn't, all this wouldn't be happening!

Brian grabs my arms, pulling me away from Katherine, but I strike a punch at his face. I watch as he stumbles backwards, hitting the stage curtains.

Ryan and Diran rush onto the stage, holding me back.

Brian quickly recovers from my one punch and takes hold of the microphone.

" And that's not all!" He says cheerfully into the microphone. " You think we are so innocent? The Cols I mean, no. My father is a cheating bastard-"

W- what? Brian!

Ryan and Diran stare up at Brian shocked. Their hold on my arms loosen as their attention is captured by him.

I leap onto the stage and grab Brian by his shirt. I hold him up against the wall and repeatedly punch him. I watch blood appear on to his face, but it didn't stop me.

" You fucking son of a bitch!" With every word, I strike at his face. Again and again, anger taking over.

How could he? He was the one who had my diary!

I felt strong arms pull me off Brian.

" Son, stop!"

🚩

♡♡♡♡

➡Would you rather know when you are going to die or how you are going to die?

➡Comment Here➡

↙⬇↘

VOTE