VI

*EDITED*

It was the next day, and Iran woke with a stir. He tiredly opens his eyes -but winces- shutting them quickly. He brings his hand over his closed lids, in attempt to dilute the bright sunlight shining through the thin grey curtains that hung beside his bed.

Failing, Iran sits up, a shagged sigh leaving his lips as he mindlessly tries to locate his slippers at the foot of his bed, using his feet.

It was a Thursday, and Iran told himself only one more day of school stood, before the weekend. Gladly, it was all he needed to find the energy to go to the bathroom and get dressed.

On his way down the stairs, Mr. Col greets him with a pat on the back, but Iran shrugs him off.

He enters the kitchen, finding all his brothers there already. Iran starts to head over to the counter, eyes set on a plate of food. Two feet away, he watches as Ryan swoops the plate up, walking to the table and beginning to eat.

What the hell?

Iran growls, throwing his phone to the counter. "Ryan! What the fuck?! I was about to get that!"

Ryan raises his head at the sound of his name, while in the process of dropping a piece of toast to his plate. He was confuzzled with shock-filled-eyes that stared at his angry brother.

"Oh, sorry Bro. This is my first plate." He says, pointing to the dish below him.

Iran sighs and nods at Ryan who had pulled out his phone and continued eating.

Iran let out another breath as he turned to his other two brothers. They leaned- unfazed at his sudden outburst- against the bamboo island, texting.
"Who had two plates?!" Iran looks between Brian and Diran, his eyebrows furrowing as he waited for a confession.

He knew his mother wouldn't only make three plates, she always made four; for them all!

Brian cracks him a smile, which only made Iran's eyes narrow in anger.

Fucking prick!

He grabs his phone from the counter and storms out the front door of the house, slamming it after his abrupt exit.

Outside, he waits for his brother's in his car, while scrolling through Snapgram. His breathing returns to normal and he tries to clear his head, but quickly remembers he had an appointment with the Bilactics, after school.

He knew he had to get the man to sign for the merge or his father would be in rage if he came home empty handed. Again.

Suddenly, a friend request pops up on his screen, bringing him out his thoughts. It read; 'Blake Shells,' Iran takes a long sigh before declining the request and throwing his phone to the passenger seat. He starts his car, as his brothers enter theirs. And in minutes, the Col brothers were off, their destination; Col High.

It didn't take long to arrive, and when they did, they parked in their designated areas beside each other.

Walking through the halls, Iran was thankful the Blonde wasn't there to provoke, he knew he would do more than throwing her this time. The bell sounded above and on his way to his first period, he spots her. Glaring at him from a distance with a purple hoodie draped over her hair. He smirks at the figure before walking into the classroom.

Iran's P.O.V~

Glancing at my watch, I realized there was only an hour of school left, but I was ready to leave. Now. I sigh as I could feel a headache building up, this class was seriously pissing me off. The teacher rambled on and on about a fucking plant; photosynthesis, is what she calls it, or some shit like that.

I finally decide to leave my seat, I've had enough, I couldn't listen to this useless information anymore.

I got up, swung my backpack over my shoulder, and began to walk towards the door.

"Mr. Col, please have a s-seat!" I hear the teacher's fragile voice crack behind me. I spin around on my heels, shooting her an unpleasant glare.

"Ahh, um. Well, I- I will hav- have to re- report this t- to to your p- par- parents," she stammers out. This fucking pissed me off even more; my fucking parents didn't control me. I would like to see her even mutter a word to them about my attendance record.

I laugh, my head tilting back, "sure, you do that. I. Dare. You."

The classroom was now quiet as my second act of the week-- began.

I took the moment to smirk, arms folded triumphantly as I watch the teacher's mouth open and close, with no words escaping.

I felt good, I had won, like always.

I walk out the classroom, smirking to myself, she was getting fired today, this class was fucking useless! With that thought in mind, I slam the doors to the classroom behind me, close.

As I step into the hallways, I begin to instantly feel relax, I fucking hated this place. I didn't have as much power here, my parents dealt with most of the rules and assignments, so it was always boring and shitty. My feet met the ground outside, and I stroll towards my car. Throwing my backpack in the back seat of my red Ferrari, I hop into the driver's seat and started the engine to take off.

I pull up to my driveway, and slide my phone out as I hear it buzz. Still seated in my car, I open the message from Hannah; the little bitch I always hook up with.

Hannah: Hey, babe. Wanna come over? Home alone... {insert winking emoji here}

I didn't hesitate writing my response.

Iran: Be there in fifteen.

Plus, there was two hours left before the Bilactic meeting.

End of Iran's P.O.V~

School had finished and Rose walked home. Her energy drained and eyes bloodshot red. The whole day went by as a blurred moment. Nothing met her ears, everything was just noise.

There was the honk of a car, but Rose kept her head down. She didn't know who it was and didn't care, she just wanted to go home and forget everything.

Rose hated to admit it, but she missed Blake; she missed their conversations, their hands together, their faces inches apart, everything. She missed-

Rose shuts her eyes, squeezing them tightly. No, she couldn't think like that, he didn't care for her, meaning she can't care for him either. She deserved better.

When Rose's feet appears at the door steps of her home, she realizes she had made it this far, unfocused on her surroundings, and the sidewalk just leading her.

She thought about how she wished she hadn't missed the bus, while settling with the fact that today was just not her day.

Her phone buzzes in her jacket and she pulls it out, sighing as she wondered who it could be.

Blake: Babe, please! I promise I'll do better. I love you, and I know you love me. {insert heart emoji here}

Rose lets out loud sobs-- still standing before her house door, her fingers shaking which grasped the phone.

He's right, he was always right, but he was wrong for cheating on me with, with- Rose couldn't think of her name without a pang jolting in her heart.

Rose: Please leave me alone!

Instantly her phone buzzes again.

 Why hadn't she blocked him? Stupid Rose, stupid. You always block your ex after breaking up! She councils herself, silently.

Blake: Rose, I will have you back! Even if it is the last thing I do. You are mine, and you always will be, you'll be with me. SOON!

Rose's breath hitches in her throat at the words written on the screen.

She didn't know what to do, so she throws her phone across the lawn, and gasps her chest. 

Her heart palpitations below her ribs and tears flowed uncontrollably. 

She sobs silently as fear took over her already shattered heart.  

thank you for reading.

↷↶

VOTE

what was the best part of your day?

-d. roze