unedited

♥

It was almost dismissal, only one period stood, but Iran couldn't stand it anymore. He needed to go home, a place where it was quiet and he could properly think. He was tired and broken, he knew he should not of kissed Rose, she deserved better. The horrid scene and last words she said to him swam around in his head, repeatedly.

Leave me alone!

Did she not feel the way he felt for her? What was wrong with her, what was wrong with him? He'd never fell for a girl like her, especially one that had crossed him. So once again he asks himself, why did he kiss her?

One side answered the question for him, he was just caught in the moment, he must of been. Yes, he was probably just horny. That was it! He didn't like Rose, why would he even kiss her? Yes, she was beautiful, sweet, kind, wonderful- no, he had to stop.

But the other part spoke to him. He did like her, more than he'd like to admit.

What was happening to him? He wonders as he unlocks his locker.

Iran grabs his backpack and starts piling it with books, pencils, and his-

“ What the fuck?!” Iran whispers out loud to himself. He rummages around, trying to find his- once again- lost diary, the conclusion stirring that Rose had taken it again.

That's why she’d been acting so weird, he should of known. She took it again! But what would she want with it? She already knew everything! Iran became furious, he wanted to storm in her class and demand it back, but he knew better. She’d just run away again and he’d make a fool of himself.

Instead, he settled on the thought of searching her home again, hoping this time, he'd receive some results.

Iran had his diary yesterday, so today was the only day she could of taken it!

He looks up to the camera that hung over his head. The red blinker that signal the cameras productivity was off.

No use.

He knew what he had to do, even though he hated it.

Iran exits the school, heading to his car with one destination in mind; Rose’s house.

_________________

Rose’s P.O.V~

As I walked to my last period of the day, I hit shoulders with Brian, slightly tripping over my feet.

“ Hey cupcake!” He grabs my shoulder, forcing me to face him. A scowl escape my lips, “ I'm very sorry about that day. I-”

I turn on my heels, letting him talk to my back, “ hey! I’m apologizing!”

I ignored him and kept walking, “ its because of him isn't it. It's always Iran, everyone likes Iran.”

I didn’t hear anything after that, I turn around to see Brian storming off.

Was he jealous?

Good! He deserves to feel low, so low that he suddenly appears in hell.

I smirk and continue to walk to class. As I turn the corner,  my arm is suddenly yanked back and I find myself in a janitor's closet. Again!

It's dark inside, but the light flickers on. Katherine’s face becomes visible causing me to jump back, “ what?”

She crocks an eyebrow, “ I told you to stay away from Iran, didn't I?”

Oh, no! Here it comes, I should of known I wouldn't be let off the hook that fast.

“ Yes, I- I kno-know! It-” I stutter, what was going to happen? I was scared out of my skin, this bitch was beyond crazy!

Katherine brings her fingers up to her face, she studied her acrylic nails, “ so. Rose, I’ve been thinking. As a way to punish you, I’ve decided.”

I stare at her as if she was insane, she was! Punish me?

She was going to expose me, wasn't she? This was it, everyone would know, even...Iran

Oh shit!

“ I could either tell everyone your little secret, or.”

I wait for her to continue, no doubt I was going to pick the choice that came after or, I couldn't sacrifice my reputation, even though their accusations would be wrong, they would believe Katherine, their ' golden girl!'

She takes a deep breath and continues, “ or, I could tell everyone Iran's secret!”

My heartbeat quickens in my chest, how? She knew? I began to panic as the idea finially dawned on me. It was either mine, or Iran's.

“ Katherine you don't-”

“ Nah ah! Don't say I don't know Iran’s secret, because I do, with the help of Brian getting his hands on Iran’s little diary- how pathetic- I was able to-”

“ Ok, I get it!” I yell frustrated, how was I suppose to choose, this was absurd!

“ Choose carefully Rose! Yours or Iran’s?”

She crackles at my frustration.

C'mon Rose think! If you choose yours, everyone would know and...and hate you! But if you choose Iran's...well you know what will happen.

" Choose carefully." I look up at Katharine to see her smirking.

I open my mouth, but it was dry. As if it didn't want me to speak. But I had to choose. And now! So I gather some saliva and took a deep breath.

This was going to hurt like hell.

Sorry Iran!

“ I choose..”

🚩

♡♡♡♡

➡Would you rather ice cream or cake?

➡Comment Here➡

↙⬇↘

VOTE