unedited

♥

¡ FLASHBACK !

" Hey, babe." Blake picks Rose up, throwing her on the bed, " there is a party tonight. Want to go?"

Rose nods her head, parties really weren't her thing. The smell of alcohol made her nauseous, and the sound. Well, too loud.

" C'mon, or we could stay here and have our own little party!" He crawls on top of her, hovering. He bites his lower lip before dipping his head in the crock of her neck and beginning to nip at her flesh.

Rose flinches, trying to push him off. He grabs her hands, holding them by the wrist with one head, above her head. His other hand slowly travelling her body. She whimpers under his hold while he is busy with her neck.

" Y- yea the party idea sounds better!" She quickly pushes him off her when he lifts his head to acknowledge what she said. They stand up together and Rose steps back.

" Ok, um. Well, get dress. I'll pick you up at eight." Blake says sheepishly, scratching the back of his head. He leaves and Rose lets out a sigh of relief.

_________________

" Oh!" Blake rubs his hands together in excitement. Rose stands beside him rubbing her arm, she really didn't want to be here.

" ROSE!" She looks up to see Layla, her best friend running towards her. A smile suddenly appears on Rose's face as she engulfs her friend in a big hug.

" C'mon, let's go inside, the party is just getting started." Layla says pulling her along. Rose waves goodbye to Blake before walking inside.

As expected she was drown in the smell of alcohol and illegal drugs as soon as she passed the threshold. She puts a hand over the bridge of her nose, trying to block the smell. It didn't work.

It was later that night when Blake approached Rose. She had been at the party for about an hour and this was her first time seeing him apart from when they arrived.

Blake had a red cup of liquid in his right hand and his left hand was occupied with a bag of sleeping powder, hidden in his jacket pocket.

" Where is Layla?" He asks, leading her to a corner of the house.

" She went off with some dude."

" Okay, here drink this." Blake hands her the cup filled with water and the powder mixed together.

" I don't want any alcohol." Rose says pushing the cup away.

" It's not, it's water. Here, take a sip."

Rose hesitantly takes the cup from his hand and gulps the water down.

" Come with me." She feels her hand being pulled by Blake, and then she suddenly appears in a dark room.

" Here, lie down. How do you feel?"

Rose feels her head beginning to pound, as if Blake's voice had set off a signal.

" What's happening? Everything's so blurry."

" Just lie on your back. Ok?"

Rose falls on her back and slowly her eyelids began to droop.

She feels Blake's cold hands tugging at her cloth, then unbuttoning her pants.

Rose tries to sit up, wanting to stop him, but couldn't.

" Blake." She says weakly rubbing her forehead.

" Just relax babe, it'll be over and you won't remember a thing."

She heard him let out a low chuckle as he began to pull her pants down.

" Blak-" The door to the room bursts open- cutting Rose off- and Layla stands in the doorway, her arms propped on her hips.

" BLAKE, you sick bastard. Get the fuck off of her!"

Then everything went black for Rose.

_____________

The day after was the worst.

Police were at her door, shouting at her mother. Because the day before, Layla had died.

From what Rose heard, she had drunk more alcohol than she should of and thought Layla was a predator. To protect herself she pushed her out the window.

It was devastating to say the least. Rose had killed her own best friend.

Blake cried along with Rose as they hated themselves. If only he hadn't convinced her to go to the party and she hadn't been drinking. All this would not of happened and Layla would be alive.

Rose didn't remember drinking, but Blake had said she was. She also couldn't remember a thing, so maybe she was drinking.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

So guys if you do not understand, the part with the party was what actually happened, but Blake told Rose something completely different, but in the upcoming chapters you will learn how Layla really died.

🚩

♡♡♡♡

➡Would you rather art class for a year or music lessons for a month?

➡Comment Here➡

↙⬇↘

VOTE