VIII

*EDITED*

Rose wakes up the next morning with a passion to repay Iran. She didn't know where it had came from, all she knew was; she needed something to focus her energy on-- other than, Blake.

Today was the day mission, "Revenge On Iran" would be executed, and to say Rose was excited, would be an understatement. She was glad she didn't have to wait any longer, constantly telling herself she needed time to heal from you-know-who, and that the mission s--all be delayed, because of.

It's finally happening, she told herself, today, Iran will pay!

Rose takes a quick shower, then gets dressed. She does her hair in a messy bun and puts on high waisted jeans with a sweater-like crop top, after, she pairs her outfit with some of her favorite black Huaraches.

Through the window beside her bed, she spots Iran. And all the other brothers. She knew of Brian Col, Diran Col, but had a hard time naming the last one.

Rose tears herself away from the image of them all entering their colorful Lamborghini-s. To which, she felt jealous of, knowing what she had as transportation everyday.

She grabs her backpack off a hook on the back of her door, and exits her room, proceeding down the stairs that lead to the kitchen.

Finn greets her with a "good morning," while pouring himself a cup of coffee. She expected him to leave after doing so, but instead, he starts to conversate.

Or, shall I say; interrogate?

"Where were you, really? The other night, I mean."

Rose inhales deeply, turning away from the man. "Like I said, I thought-"

"Okay. Stick with that story, but I'm a cop, you know?" He gestures to his police uniform. "I'm pretty sure your father would like to know-"

"No!" She says, turning towards him, "nothing happened, okay? I drove around Cali, to um, get a look of everything."

"Hmm, I'll believe that, but only because there were no reports at the station, but if there were to be, I'd like to hear about it from you, first."

"I'm not a bad person, and nothing happened!"

Finn sighs, taking a sip of his coffee, "Well you're not a decent person. What happened in Texas wa-"

Rose crosses her arms, as she began to feel the blood under her skin boiling.

Who was this man, and who did he think he was? For one, he was certainly not my dad. She felt the urge to remind him of that fact, "fuck what happened in Texas. And you, cause you're sure as hell, not my dad, and I don't need you talking to me as if."

With that, she grabs a granola bar, and leaves for school.

Rose walks to the bus stop, and waits by the sign, while busying herself with her phone. She angrily chomps on her granola bar, while her mind filled with thoughts of Finn. God, she hated him!

The bus didn't take long to pull up to the curb of the sidewalk, and at its arrival, Rose puts her phone in her backpack and pulls out her card. She enters the vehicle and shows the driver her student I.D.

He waves, allowing her to go through. Rose walks to the back, where she sat with two other students in a two-people seat. Half her thigh laid on the cushion, while the other was left to hang. Rose sits her backpack on the thigh with a seat and uses her hand to grip the seat in front of her, balancing herself for the turns and speed bumps that were to come. Rose finally breathes a sigh of relief.

Fuck Finn.

She is caught off guard when the bus starts to move, and she falls on the floor. Getting up, Rose decides to just stand.

The ride to Col High was short, luckily for her, and during the period of making her way into the building, she starts to think of her revenge plans.

Maybe I should leave notes all over the school saying: Iran is a man-whore, she thought excitedly.

No, too simple.

She laughs out loud at herself, she was indeed planning on getting some good revenge.

Rose began step one of mission, "Revenge On Iran." She waited in the girl's bathroom until the volume of student chatter in the hallway have diminished, completely.

When Rose steps out the bathroom, Iran was alone in the hallway.

Her breath hitches in her throat as she's almost caught. With her body pressing against the wall, she tries to stay out of his peripheral vision. In the intersecting hallways, she watches as he scrambles through his locker, retrieving his materials for class. Minutes went by, before he heads to class.

Finally, Rose thought with a shudder.

She leaves her hiding place and creeps over to his locker.

What's in here? She thought, snorting to herself.

Rose withdraws a bobby pin from her hair and sticks it in the lock of the locker. She recalls watching a YouTube video on how to pick a lock with a bobby pin or a piece of wire, although, she never knew she would actually be using the technique.

She looks up to see a camera, pointing directly at her.

Whatever, this is too great to pass up, she chuckles to herself.

Rose turns the bobby pin and she hears a click. Slowly, she opens the locker. She looks to her left and right, making sure no one was physically around.

She starts to rummage through his locker. It was rather empty just a few items; condoms, cologne, papers, and a little book. She stares at the little blue book with a silver spine. Curiosity getting the best of her, she picks it up and reads: Journal. The word surrounded by golden vines, pops out at her.

Rose gasps in shock, is this his diary? She stares at the little book in her hand, thinking how she never planned on finding something so great, or so bad. She didn't know what to actually think of it. It was all so sudden, so fast, and unrealistic.

A diary?

Iran Col?

Iran Col and a diary?

Rose didn't hesitate to wonder; Oh my gosh, should I take it? No that wouldn't be revenge, that would be despicable!

Her hands shook with the diary in them, beads of sweat forming on her forehead. She stood still, chewing on her bottom lip, confused on what to do.

As if the devil was on one shoulder and an angel on the other, she felt torn between two sides.

What should I do? She asks herself.

thank you for reading.

↷↶

VOTE

Who is your favorite singer?

-d. roze