unedited

❤️

❤️

" Rose?"

" Rose!"

" Rose!"

" R- Rose?"

" Mr. Col, she will be fine!" The doctor says, trying to reassure a frantic Iran. But it wasn't working. Instead it seemed to make him more on edge. He gripped Rose's hand, entangling it with his own. Hers warm and calm, while his shook faster with each passing minute. He hated that Rose jumped in front of that bullet, it was stupid of her to do. He wanted to yell at her for doing something so foolish, but first he needed her to wake up.

" Rose, baby. Please. Just open your eyes."

" Rose?"

" Rose!"

" Rose!"

" R- Rose?"

" Mr. Col I assure you she will wake up, there was no fatal damage. The bullet only gazed her shoulder."

Iran gasps as Rose's finger twitched under his. " Rose!"

She yawns, opening her eyes. Another yawned escape her smiling lips. " Iran!"

Iran grabs her face in excitement and connect their lips. " Oh, Rose. Wh- why would you do that? You know how terrible I feel?" Iran says, parting. Rose only smiles at him.

" Answer me." He says when Rose only smirked at him.

" Because Iran." She sighs, " I didn't want you to live, knowing you killed your own brother. I knew it'll haunt you for the rest of your life."

" So you risk me killing you?"

Rose looks away from Iran's confused eyes, her smile fading. " I'm just a girl Iran. You don't even know if in two years we'll still be together."

There's a moment of silence, and Iran intensely staring at Rose.

" Is that why I brought you this?" Iran finally speaks, causing Rose to look over at him suspiciously.

" Brought me what?" She questions curiously. She watches as he pulls a dark red box from his pocket.

" I brought this, to reinforce my faith in your awake. Rose-"

" Iran we can't get married! We're too young!"

Iran shakes his head, bringing the ring up to Rose's face. He slowly opens it in front of her wide eyes, " it's a promise ring babe."

Rose gasps, staring at the ring:

It was beautiful. " Ira- Iran, oh my. It's - it's-"

" Beautiful" Iran finishes softly, he plucks the ring out of it's holder. Lifting Rose's hand off the hospital bed, he slides the ring onto her finger, his eyes not leaving hers. " I love you Rose, forever and ever!"

As if someone had taken her voice away, Rose had no response. She looks at Iran knowing he wanted her to say it back, but her voice has suddenly vanished. Her mind traveled back to the moment they met, leading them right back to here; in a hospital room where Iran was confessing his love.

If she had the chance to go back, start from the beginning, she'd do it all again in a blink of an eye. She knew what she had to say to seal the deal. She knew deep deep down she loved Iran. Her voice was back.

" Iran, I love you too!"

" Oh no, please don't start crying." Iran says as he notice tears forming in Rose's eyes.

" I'm just so happy!" Rose begins to fan her face with her ring- free hand.

Iran smiles down at her, " don't get use to this ring too quickly, soon it'll be replaced with an actual wedding ring."

Rose laughs through her tears, " I promise I won't."

🚩

♡♡♡♡

➡Who is your favorite superhero?

➡Comment Here➡

↙⬇↘

VOTE