unedited

♥

Today was the day. The day Rose would be leaving to go back to Texas with her mother. The day she would be leaving Iran. And the day she dreaded. It hurted knowing she would have to spend a year finishing her last year of highschool away from Iran. But he promised to visit her a lot, to which she knew he'd keep. Rose glances at the ring she had received from him that day in the hospital, a smile formed on her lips. Her father hadn't said anything about it after yesterday, she was glad he hadn't made her take it off, seeing it was the closest thing she was going to have to Iran when they are far apart.

She zips up the zipper of her last suitcase and stood it up on the floor, the clink noise it made when it met the ground made her shutter, reminding her of the long drive that laid ahead.

A soft knock zapped Rose out of her head, " come in," she said nonchalantly. The door's squeaking signal the entrance of the knocker.

" Can we talk." Flynn asks Rose, whose back faced him. She spins around surprised.

" Um, I didn't know- ah, yea. Sure."

He took a seat on her bed and Rose sat next to him, " I understand that you do not like me very much."

" Correct," Rose says flatly eyeing the open door. She stood up and walked over to it, shutting it softly. " Is that all?"

" No, um." He was nervous, Rose knew. " I know you're leaving soon. Very soon. But I hope we can be on good terms next time you visit."

Flynn shook his head at Rose and left the room, leaving Rose deep in her thoughts.

Was this man really the love of her father's life? The one that made him happy? If so, Rose would be willing to tolerate Flynn, for her father's sake of course.

Rose walks over to her door and calls for Flynn, who had only made it halfway down the stairs.

" Yes?"

" Can we talk?"

" Yes. What is it?" He climbs back up the stairs, following Rose who lead him back to her room.

" About what you said." She bagan. " I don't think it'll be such a bad thing to make amends."

" Really?" He said bewildered, he never thought Rose would agree, it was once only a thought he thought he'd share with her.

" Yes actually."

Rose and him exchange a smile.

_____________

Iran's P.O.V~

I paced around my room, trying to wrap my head around the fact that my Brother- Brian- was in a gang. And it was his men we saw that day Rose and I went to the restaurant. They were sent by him to "spy" on us, seeing he couldn't tag along. It made me even angrier knowing Tet was right. I knew the gang my brother controlled, hell I was once apart of it, but quickly bought myself out. It was a gathering of nasty men that I later wanted nothing to do with. So to be let out, I had to pay a couple millions, bastards. But I was surprised to learn soon later my brother became their head man and sent his men to spy on Rose, one being Caleb, that bitch!

I threw my fist at the wall, leaving a dent in it. He was such a fucker, spy? What else has he done?

I was now at peace knowing Brian, Caleb, and Blake were behind bars and Brian's "gang" has fallen and scattered. It was all good news to me, better yet, he was sentenced twenty-five years.

Movement from the room across mine caught my attention. Rose dragged her suitcase out her room, her father and Flynn assisting her.

It was time for me to say goodbye. 

🚩

♡♡♡♡

➡If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

➡comment here➡

↘⬇↙

VOTE