unedited

♥

" Blake?"

" Yeah, my old boyfriend." Rose says, out of breath. They had moved from the middle of her room to her bed, where they lie together. Rose laid on top of Iran, straddling his hips, and Iran laid with his back on the head of the bed and legs on the mattress.

Rose felt him tense under her, " how do you feel?" She asks, already knowing if he said he didn't want to be around her anymore, she would be alright with it, even accept it.

" I don't even know." He runs a hand through his dark straight hair, " It's all so, so fucking fucked up!"

Rose nuzzles her head in his chest, " I understand if you don't-"

" Rose, I'm not-" he yells out annoyed.

" Sorry, its just so crazy. Iran I killed my best friend! My best friend. She-" tears poured out of Rose's eyes, after all these months, she still cried at the thought of Layla.

" You miss her." Iran says, wrapping his hands around her back.

" Right!" Rose croaks. She lifts her head, looking into Iran's eyes, then letting them fall to his lips. " So right," she whispers slowly before Iran clasps her face between his hands and pull her in so their lips met. He kissed her as he did the first time they did; soft and gentle.

They push apart, breaking their kiss, " I'm so scared." Rose admits, lying back on Iran's chest. A tingling sensation erupts in her lower lip, making her feel warm inside, despite the coldness she felt in her heart.

" It's Katherine isn't it?"

" You read the note. I broke the rules by speaking with you, now she is going to tell everyone!"

" Not if I can stop her!" Before Rose knew it, she was being lifted in the air and put to the side. She crambles to her feet as she realise what Iran was doing.

" Iran?! Wait!"

" If I make her keep her mouth shut, then-"

" You can't!"

" Why not?" He threw his hands to the side, brushing her off. Iran now free, stands up and makes it to the door.

" Because-" Rose stops. She couldn't tell him it was because Brian had his diary. She didn't need anymore problems. The Col brothers fighting? No, it wasn't a risk she'd want to take.

" Why not?" He repeats. Rose stares at the ground answerless.

" Because it'll just make matters worse."

" I don't fucking care Rose, I want this bitch stopped. She is not hurting you, physically or emotionally."

" Iran, just listen to me, just leave it to me. Promise?"

" I-" then they heard it, the sound making Iran stop dead in his tracks. The sound of a lock opening met their ears.

" Oh shit! My dad! Go!" Iran was already making his way out the window of Rose's room. She ran to threshold to help him.

He climbs onto the base of her roof and jumps down the rest of the way. It wasn't a long jump, but it was risky with all the pipes. Rose lets out a sigh of relief as his feet land perfectly on the soil.

She waves him goodbye from where she stood. He smiles at her in response, " I promise I won't!" Iran yells upwards to Rose's pale figure hanging out the window.

She mouths a thank you, and shuts the window, through the glass, she watches as he walk over to his house. A smile suddenly appears on her face, throughout this whole mess, she happened to find a part of love.

🚩

♡♡♡♡

➡Would you rather a hotdog or a hamburger?

➡Comment Here➡

↙⬇↘

VOTE