IV

*EDITED*

The gentle breeze outside greets Rose's skin as she climbs out her room window and onto the roof of her house. She grips the window sill tightly, as she slowly makes her way down the side of the house.

Rose steps down onto a pipe that flowed down the side of the house, her feet now barely touching the roof. Her heart thumped rapidly in her chest, to where she felt it all the way in her toes. She had snuck out many times back in Texas, but this time she felt cautious, because of what happened the last time she did. The last time Blake had made her.

Rose makes it to the bottom of the pipe and jumps down, cold air rushing past her as she does so. She falls with a silent thump on the soft soil, and lets out a sigh of relief. She checks her watch while her other hand fumbles for her Father's stolen car keys in her pocket. Finally, she caught the cold metal.

Rose pulls it out and proceeds to the front of the house where the car was parked. Stealth- like, she opens the car door and jumps in; starting the car and quickly taking off.

Hours later, her phone vibrates in her pocket and she pulls it out;

Blake: Hey, I'm waiting!

A smile made its way onto her face as she pulls up to a small part out of town.

No house was in sight, making it completely deserted.

Just perfect, she thought.

Rose saw a dark figure standing before the car, waving its arms. Her heart fluttered with excitement as she hops out her seat and runs up to the hooded figure.

"Hey babe, long time no see!" She wraps her arms around her boyfriend and held him tightly. His voice sent thrills down her spine as happiness shot through her whole body. The smell of warm scented honey filled her nostrils and she felt safe.

"Thanks for travelling all this way just to see me." Rose thanked Blake with a warm smile, tightening her hug around his stomach.

"I missed you, babe!" He says lightly while wrapping his hands around her as well. "How was your first day of school?"

Rose lifts her head, "great, " she lied. She didn't want to worry him, so she settled for a little white lie.

He nods his head and plants a kiss on her forehead. Blake was the only one who didn't question her about the Col brothers, in fact, he stated; he didn't care, as long as they didn't fucked with her. She was his.

"What are they saying about me?" Rose asks, her smile faltering a little. She looks up into Blake's soft hazel eyes, as a short brown curl falls out his hood and lands on his forehead. Rose raises her right hand to tuck the lock of hair back into the hoodie.

"Don't worry about it. C'mon!" He leads her back to her car and gets in. Rose sat on his lap, straddling his hips. He pulls her in for a kiss, but she refuses.

"No, n- not right n- now," Rose whispers apologetically. She gulps as she saw something darken in his eyes at her refusal.

"C'mon babe, I haven't seen you in about a month. Please." Blake's right hand travels up her shirt, resting under her bra. She shuffles away, so she now sat on his knees.

"I know it's just that I-"

"-You're not ready!" Blake finishes for her. Aggravation was clear in his voice, and it made Rose frown, deeply.

He turns away, refusing to look her in the eye. Blake knew Rose was not ready, but when was she ever going to be? It's been two years, he surely was ready. His plan for the night included a long make out session, but he now knew he could cross that off his list of affectionate things they were to do. And everything after that.